Spring Nymphet

Basically a spring Nymphet aesthetic enjoy 😊
So some stuff you could wear in the spring time:
Two piece sets. They're cute and give off a good vibe. Sunglasses. You don't have to wear them on your face, put them in your hair or the collar of your shirt. Jumpers and high waisted shorts. They make your butt look good, but innocently. Overalls. I just think they're cute. Gingham dresses. Gingham is a Nymphet pattern and dresses belong in spring. Skorts. If you're sporty and don't like dresses then you can wear a skort and a athletic top. Jelly shoes. They're super cute and you can do stuff in them and look good and be comfortable at the same time.

Activities you can do in spring and be a Nymphet:
Paint something. It's fun and you don't have to be good at it. Sit in a tree and read a book *coughs Lolita. Go to a park and swing on the swings. It's fun and you'll look cute. Go hiking. It's good for you and you might see some good lookin older men. Write a book. Idk I just think it's a good project for spring. Go to a theme park and ride the roller coasters. It's an aesthetic ok and again you might meet some cute older men. Go to an icecream parlor. It's aesthetic and icecream is fantastic. So yeah do these things.

A/N So there's that hope you liked it. Also this has reached 440 reads and that's awesome so thank y'all for that. Until next time stay safe xoxoxo Daisy