24

|SnowCaerrah: If we're in the apocalypse, who do you want to be with? Your family abroad or us in the country?|

Feyuna was stunned when she saw Snow's question. It must be admitted, she really asked that question on purpose.

At first, she thought of braving the end times together with her brother and the two of them. But then she thought that maybe they have their own desired choices.
Snow was fine since she's just like a person of their family. She also didn't have anyone to worry about. But Cain was different. He still has a family and they're abroad.

She also thought of bringing back all his family for some reason before the locked down period. Then they'd all be together in the apocalypse.

But she didn't know if this would somehow affect her brother's plans. He told her that it was fine but she knew it would be troublesome.

Cain's family was very big. He has both his grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, brothers, and cousins. Although they're all very warm people, she was worried that something about them would trouble her brother.

Her brother was a domineering person. He was used to ordering people around. In Cain's family, there were more than five people who was higher in seniority than him.

Cain's parents, uncles, and aunts were used to order people as well. Maybe there would be a clash of interest between them and her brother.

She admitted that she's being selfish. In fact, they could be together in a peaceful way. It's just that, she was really afraid that some accidents would happen again. Then, she'd be left alone once again.

She knew that her mindset was faulty and wrong. But she couldn't help it.

She promised herself that she would never let them go. So when asking Cain, she already let him choose for his family and for her self.

If he chose his family, she would treat this as his wish and help him bring them back from abroad.
But she wouldn't be so close to him and have him be listed as an observation object.

If she determined that he's still the same person that her heart considered worth it, then she would continue protecting him.

If he chose them over his family, she'd help him.
She'd first investigate each of his family's personality and when she determined that they're fine, she would ask them to go back to the country.
Then she would help them occassionally in the future apocalypse. She would also carefully think of a plan that was beneficial to her brother and them.

But in the same way, she'd have to list Cain as a part of the observation object as well. She would observe him and determine whether he's the same person of her previous life that was worth protecting.

She was actually helpless about this trust issue of hers. She just saw on the apocalypse the most disgusting and terrifying heart and mind of people.

She knew someone who was betrayed by a life-and-death comrade just for his family to live in a better place and a safer base.

She also saw for her self how a usually filial son pushed his mother in front as a shield to save his self from the zombies.

It's like the apocalypse has a certain effect in people. It turned people into sinful creatures who could turn their backs on their friends for their family. On the same way, they could also turn their backs on their family to save their selves.

She could feel this very clearly because her ice ability has the effect of corruption. Which was very similar to how people was influenced and affected by the apocalypse.

So Snow's question was actually her point of break through. She wanted to gauge Cain's emotions for them and his family.

His emotions would be easily magnified and twisted in the apocalypse.

To summarize this all up, she's having precautions towards the Cain who has his family this time.