32

Feyuna didn't immediately continue her training after Snow's birthday. She dragged her brother and went to a trip to S City.

Sin was actually very busy this time. He has already determined that his sister's dream was really real. All the indicators she gave him about the future including business opportunities, market trends, new business developments, new rising companies, became true.

Although he's expecting it, it was still quite surprising to face this result head on. So he's now busy with business and other arrangements he has to prepare for the apocalypse.

He has a lot of assets in his name. Although he really wanted to liquidate them and turn them into cash, he didn't have a need to since he also has a lot of money.
He owned several bank accounts and even owned a swiss account. He couldn't spend all of his money no matter how much he squandered it.

He could only arrange people to build underground warehouses for him in some locations he would go to in the future. He also ask some of his trusted subordinates to fill those warehouses with supplies.

He was busy himself in acquiring some small food manufacturing companies, daily essential manufacturing companies, cloth manufacturing companies, agricultural companies, and some more.

He remembered his sister say that she still has some more of that cloth bag. He wanted to produce goods for himself so that he wouldn't arouse any suspicion from others.

Just recently, when he was buying those goods, a lot of people were wary and suspicious. They thought something big was about to happen in the market so he has to release some information about his interest in trying out this field.
Even if other businessmen became apprehensive and wary about his stealing some of their meat in the market, he didn't care. As long as he cleared his self of any doubt it's fine.

He didn't want to endanger his sister's safety.

After all of this arrangements, he still felt that time was too tight. He wanted to build a fortress if time wasn't too urgent. One year for a fortress was just too little. He could only settle in renovating a few of his villas in the suborbs. Make them stronger, more convenient, and more secure for the coming apocalypse. He's also contracted a top mechanic for customizing vehicles and a top smilther for customizing cold weapons. He planned to let them voluntarily join his team during the chaos.

"Brother, what are you standing there for? Come on, let's swim! It's rare to enjoy such a beautiful ocean. We won't get to swim like this in the future." his sister's voice interuptted his thoughts.

They're now fully-geared with the eye googles, diving suit, and oxygen mask to dive underwater.

He really didn't want to see his sister's disappointed expression so when she asked him to go diving with her eyes staring at him with hope and expectation, he could only agree.

While they were swimming with the diving instructors, he suddenly saw a coral disappear. He helplessly looked at his sister who was blinking at him and could only help her take cover.

His sister was getting bolder and daring. As a brother, he could only helplessly cover for her and never let her be harmed.

Feyuna was really happy. This time while diving, she tried putting in some of the ocean, sand, coral reefs, sea weeds, and some other sea plants. She also sent in some small fishes and shrimps. When they got home from diving, she took a bath and slept.

The next morning, she bought and collected seafood meat. They're all very fresh which included fish, shrimps, lobsters, clams, oysters, crabs, abalones, sea cucumbers, squids, and etc. They directly bought all the inventory of the wholesaler.

After that, she checked the condition of the fishes and shrimps in the pond. She was really happy to find them still so lively and alive.

So she dragged her brother along and bought living sea creatures. Since the market was near the source, there were lots of living fishes, shrimps, lobsters, crabs, squid, octopus, and etc. There were even turtles, sea horses, jelly fish, starfish, and the likes. She also bought some of them.

They were lucky today as they also happened to chance upon a manager of a company who was having a little trouble because of backlogs in inventory. It was a case of order cancellation with a huge amount of money and goods involved. The one who ordered the goods suddenly went bankrupt.
Although not as profitable as the previous one in A Country, this transaction was also very good. They practically bought the goods with only its manufacturing cost.
The company produce canned sea foods with varying quality. There's sardines, tuna, sea shelled meat, and also a lot of meat sauce made out of sea food.

They also inquired about the bancrupted company and found that it was a big company that sells all kinds of canned meat and meat sauce. From farm animals, wild animals, sea creatures, and etc. Her brother inquired and found that the cause of bankruptsy was misappropriation of funds. Her brother made a contract on the spot and bought the company including its existing inventory.

Just like that, Feyuna estimated completely filling-up one cloth bag with one million cubic meters space. This company was so big with deep reserves that it made her speechless. In fact, it was also one of the reasons for the company's lack of funds.

Anyways, they went to check other wholesale stores and began another wave of spending their money. They bought dried fish, dried squid, dried cucumber, salt, oyster sauce, and etc. When they finally finished this, they went to wait for the delivery of the living sea creatures in the warehouse. After collecting them and putting them into the artificial pond, Feyuna continued to drag her brother into diving again.

This time, she expertly collected bigger fish, squids, sea shelled creatures, sea cucumber, coral reefs, and other sea creatures.

After diving, they went to feast on a sea food restaurant. When it was dark, they went to the warehouse and collected the goods they bought on the day. Especially the existing inventory of the company newly bought by her brother. Fortunately, her brother's subordinate in this city was reliable and he was able to arrange everything oroperly.

The next day, they went to have business transactions with the manufacturing companies in the city. They bought everything that could be bought. So from that day, their schedule became eating, training, eating, business meeting, touring, diving, eating and collecting goods.

They spent a week here before she dragged her brother to H City.