6

After discovering the space crisis in the ready-made food storage, Feyuna began to pay attention and became miserly about it. In the following days, when the goods were delivered in the warehouse, she made sure that the big boxes would be filled up completely before she store it away.

She already prepared big boxes for packaging convenience. At first, she wanted to directly store the delivered items after delivery. But the stores have different packages. If she stored it directly, her space would be very messy then. Besides, she's conserving space.

On the first day of delivery, she was very tired from all the work. From morning until afternoon, she had to receive the delivered items. Because she has space problem in her storage, she had to repack it all. She has to unload the items from their packaging and slowly load it into her own big boxes. She also has to do inventory and make an identification tag to each packaging. She was very mesirable. She's more tired this day than the previous day.
So she figured out that she needed some helpers.

On the second day, she hired some manpower. She taught them how to properly utilize the space of the big boxes in repacking. She also taught them how to make identification tags in these boxes. From this day onward, she didn't have to work tirelessly and be a wilted cabbage.
By the end of the day, she found out that she had to wait for everyone to leave before she could store the big boxes away. Although doing it this way would expose the foods for a period of time, it was all fine. She checked and found no spoiled food. This day's work ended five hours earlier than the previous day as well.

From the third day onwards, her work became much easier. She also learned to be smarter this time. She assigned a designated area for the finished works in the working area. Those big boxes that were filled-up and had an identification tags were to be placed in this area. Then she hired loaders to transport these big boxes in a separate room of the warehouse. Once the room was full, she'd open up another room. She would then check the full room for inventory and lock it up.
In fact, while inventoring, she was also storing up those big boxes in her space. It was easy for her to check if the packaging and identifying was correct with her space ability. She only need to use a bit of it and she'd be able to peep into the big boxes. Because of this new set of operations, she'd be assured that the items would be in the freshest state when she stored it all away.

On the fourth to the fourteenth day, the work of everyone became more and more efficient. The people she hired were also smart people. Although they were confused about the whereabouts of the previous items, they were just casually doubtful. She didn't need to explain and they'd made up a reason for her themselves.

On the fifteenth day, the first item category that was delivered full was the flour base products. When delivering the last truck of goods, the managers of the stores or the storeowners tag along with the delivery team. The first one to complete her order was the bun store. So she went with the manager of the bun store to finalized the contract and pay the bill.
From the bun store, she ordered 50,000 meatbuns with chicken, beef, duck, or pork filling, 20,000 vegetable buns with celery, cabagge, lettuce, or tomatoe filling, and 50,000 fruit buns with mango, apple, peach, grapes, pineapple, chocolate, and strawberry filling. The buns were all very big, about the same size as three fists. She especially paid an extra sum to add more fillings to the bun.
She paid a hefty sum of forty-six million dollars including the deposit.

The second one to complete the order was the dumpling wholesale store. She also settled the contract and bill with the store owner.
From the dumpling store, she ordered 50,000 servings of dumplings. The fillings of these dumplings have three kinds. They were meat with cabbage filling , meat with celery filling, and meat and tomatoe filling.
She paid a total of twenty-five dollars to this atore including the deposit.

The third store to finish her order was the pancake shop. She paid nineteen million dollars and settled the bill with the store owner.
From the pancake shop, she ordered 50,000 serving of pancakes with meat, vegetable, jam or chocolate filling.

While she was having finishing pleasantries with the pancake store owner, the last delivery truck of the pasta restaurant came. She hurriedly said her goodbye to the store owner and settled the last delivery of the pasta restaurant.

When she made sure that the items were completed, she had another settlement discussion with the pasta restaurant manager.
From the pasta restaurant, she ordered sea food pasta, bacon and cheese pasta, and sweet and spicy pasta. She only ordered 2,500 servings for each type.
She paid ten million dollars for the bill.

The fifth to complete her order was the cake shop. She familiarly settled the bill with the shop owner, paying 5,105,000 dollars.
She ordered different kinds of cake like chocolate cake, fruit cake, chiffon cake, and cream cake. She only ordered 300 units each with the largest size.

Then she did the sixth settlement discussion with the breadshop owner. She paid a total of 7,500,000 dollars as written in the bill.
She ordered 1,000 pieces of each kind of bread and pastry from the breadshop. There were ten kinds of pastries and fifteen kinds of bread she chose. She also solicited the store owner to make each bread and pastry extra-large in size. So she paid a little more.

The seventh to finish her order came just after the truck delivery from the breadshop left. It was a burgershop wholesaler. Just like the other six, the store owner of the burger shop especially came to settle the contract.
From the burger shop, she ordered the special combo type. Its fillings contained cabbage, cheese, patty, cucumber slices, and tomatoe slices. Because it was a single variety, she directly raised the order to 100,000 extra-large burgers.
She paid fifty million dollars for this purchase.

A few minutes after she settled the burgers, the last delivery truck of the pizza store came. So she once again did an inventory of the delivered items. After dealing with it, she began her eight settlement discussion.
From the pizza store, she ordered ten different varieties. There were hawaiian pizza, cookie and cream pizza, overload pizza, and etc. She ordered 1,000 extra-large of each type of pizza.
She paid seven million and settled the contract.

It was already noon when she sent the store owner of the pizza store. So she urged the workers to finish their work. To keep them motivated, she ordered take away food as lunch for them.

She also took a break and ate her lunch. Sigh.. Everyone was as busy as a turning top today. Fortunately she had the foresight and hired more people.