Knock A Cholo Out

-

Slam I pull my foot behind his as he falls with a grunt a crack echoing the yard causing even the toughest of cholos to cringe at the authenticity.

The man just stands there in slight shock at the sudden move but looking at him is less than intimidating he isn't as tall as people claim he is he would be around 5'11 at most while I stand at a solid 5'7 so like not far off.

"YOU EVER. I MEAN EVER SLUT SHAME MY FUCKING SISTER AGAIN AND JURO POR DIOS I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. ENTENDIDO?!" the silence was so thick it couldn't even be sliced with a bullet "e-entendido, mis disculpas monse and um miss..."

"Miss Parker" I try keep a straight face at my slight reference, but can't help and crack a slanted smile. I hear a raspy worm chuckle from behind me, turning around and seeing a attractive but worn older man wearing the classic hat cholo attire just missing the Cortez's instead wearing a cheap pair of Nikes.

He has similar features as the younger boy and the cholo which I can now gather is his older brother due to the age of the man infront of me.

"Mr Diaz. Nice to meet you Miss Parker." He stifles a laugh at the end, I notice the Santos eyeing him down but that goes unnoticed by him like he's just careless of the fact every man in the yard look like they wants to shoot him in the fucking head.

"Pleasures all mine, Ray

"Pleasures all mine, Ray." oh fuck man I knew I shouldn't have come here my ass just gave myself my own whooping. he eyes me slightly. "You friends with my boys?" I laugh obnoxiously, realizing he wasn't joking at the silence and awkward shared stares.

"me? yeah no. But I wouldn't mind being friends with you~" I say proud of my flirtation as he looks slightly taken aback. "Ay! Can you quit flirting with viejo chicos?!" Monse nudges me. I whisper loudly to her. "Man I can't help it he's fine as hell, and he got good genes clearly." I shrug, nudging my head towards the brothers that look taken aback yet somewhat amused at my behaviour.

I huff in frustration gaining a lot of stares. "okay this is extremely random but I need some of y'all to be honesty put your hand up if you would hit it!" all the guys on the lawn out there hand ups except Cesar.
Even ray and Jamal and ruby put there hands up gaining laughs from the cholos sitting around.

"Jamal- huh.. I take it as a compliment. anyways y'all a bunch of asshole cause y'all are all fine as fuck and now I can't even choose who I want. For fuck sake!?" at my reaction the cholos start laughing AGAIN in like a choir tune.

"man swear to god I should like interview each of you to see who my top three then pick out of that- IM SO SMART! anyways I'll just pick top five because y'all hot as hell." they all hun or nod showing they agree to what I was gonna do next.

"Okay so~ you, your number five! what's your name?" he laughs "scar." I nod intimidated slightly by the patient stares. I look at a guy that looked zoomed a hell and pointed "I already know your name, lil diablo. best weed dealer." he nods impressed "that's right mami." I look at spooky and sad eyes trying to figure out who's where. "okayyy, shit this is hard. so spooky your 3rd" he nods respectfully. "diablo your second, don't mind the fact I know your street name"  he looks at me wearily before his shoulders relax probably realizing I had some part in the fucked uo criminal world.

Everyone looks at me expectingly. "and you. your first, sad eyes." all eyes turn to him as the cholos clap for him as they did to the other candidates.

-

Was this okay?