Chapter 9

After that very "surprising" visit from my ex-in laws,me,Leila and the rest of my team were still busy redecorating this huge house.I kinda' loving every minute that I'm spending in this house.I am beginning to love this place eventhough this will become the love nest of my ex-husband and his new "wife".

These past few days is quite lonely and quiet.Mischa is not visiting for about 3 days already.It's not that I'm worried coz' I know she's with her father,it's just that I am missing her already.Not only her but also Za-.....no,no,no.Don't ever think about it Clara!Don't you dare miss that ass****!He broke your heart,he made your life miserable,he cheated on you,he made you cry,you've suffered,you've-What the heck!There's someone kissing my cheeks and hugging me from behind.I can't see his face coz' he's resting his head on my shoulder.But definitely it's a he,he smells good;he's using Zane's favorite perfume.Hmm...Zane's fragrance.I'm the one who insists that he should use th-Wait!If it smells like Zane then he-

After being released by the "intruder",I quickly turned around to give this piece of s*** a piece of his mind(I apologize to my young readers,Clara's pissed so she's kinda cranky) but I am not ready to face this guy already.There stood Zane Robinson,in all his glory,looking deliciously hot in his black pants and white crisp polo with red necktie,my favorite color.He 's smiling like a teenage boy who just saw his crush,yeah,that cute.He's hiding his hands behind his back.

"Hi"I greeted.

"Hi Clara"he said.

"Long time,no see"I replied.So stupid of me!He will think I'm missing him,duh!

"Yeah.It's kinda' lonely not to see you for a week"he said.His eyes not leaving mine.He seems to be happy and pleased.Maybe because he's excited to see his "fiancee".Argh!Jealous much?!

"So where have you been?"I asked.Again,what a stupid question!He will think you're missing him my inner said.But I am really missing him I answered.No!Erase!Erase!You can't!Please Clara get a hold of yourself!

"Paris.I have closed a very important deal with a french investor.I love the progress in this house"he stated.

"Thanks,my team and I were doing our best"I explained.Then silence.None of us were speaking.It is so awkward.I am about to leave the room when he spoke.

"Wait.I wanted to give you something"then he handed me the most precious gift mankind will ever receive:Richart chocolates.My favorite!(well you can't blame Clara,she has a sweet tooth)

"Oh my gosh!Thank you!"due to my excitement I immediately put my arms in Zane's neck then kissed him on the cheek."Thank you so much!You have no idea how happy I am today!"I am not exaggerating people!I am truly grateful for this chocolates!They were like piece of heaven here on earth!

"Yeah I can see"then he flashed his million dollar smile.I felt my cheeks blushed.He still have that effect on me.

"Are you busy?"he asked.

"Not that much why?"I asked back.

"Nothing"then he walked away.There's a hint of something in his voice.I can't point it out but I can tell he's up to something.I just choose to ignore that then proceed to my work.I comfortably sat on the floor of the empty living room,finishing the drafts for this house.I am so engrossed with what I am doing when I felt a finger being poked on my cheeks.When I looked at my right,I saw Zane then he sat across me.He's not speaking,just looking in my eyes.I think he's just pissing me.I just ignore him and continue on in my work.I can feel him staring.Don't he have work?

"Don't you have work?"I asked,not looking at him.

"I've just arrived from Paris,don't you think I should be resting now?"he playfully answered.

"If that's the case,why aren't you resting in your house now?"I retorted.

"There's no one there,I prefer here"he replied.

"Aww,I'm sorry to hear that but you're disturbing my work"I said irritatedly.

"Aww,I'm sorry to hear that too but I prefer to be here than to go home"he really is pissing me.I just chose not to talk.Maybe if I dont talk he will go away.But it is not that bad if he's here,just saying.

"You know,you're wearing a very short shorts"he said.

"That is why they are being called shorts coz' they're short"I explained.

"Don't get smart with me Clara,I mean it.You shouldn't wear such things on public"he sounds pissed.He doesn't like seeing me wearing revealing clothes in public.He wanted me all by himself,he doesn't love to share.His words not mine.

"I appreciate your kin-"

"Clara"his tone is authoritive.I know that tone.He's not requesting he's commanding.

"Look Zane I can do wha-"

"I know you are already a grown up but what you're wearing is inappropriate.It is easy for others to feast on your leg-"

"Ok that's enough!No need to elaborate Zane,I get your point"I exclaimed.

"Good,now change"he commanded.

"Are you serious?I'm at work,I can't chan-"

"I will take you home"he said.

"I will change these"pointing at my outfit which consists of a white blouse as my top and jeans shorts as the bottom"after work.You can go home now and rest"I explained.

"No,you will change those now!"

"Zane"he is getting on my nerves now.

"If you want to get rid of me,change now!"What a pain!Why I am having this conversation with my ex-husband?!Can't he see the position he is now!We're over!

"Look Za-"

"Could you just change now Clara,you two were kinda' disturbing us working"Leila cut me off.How many times do I have to be cut off when I am speaking.

"Leils this is nothing.Go ba-"

"Mr. Robinson is so persevered to get you change.This conversation will never end so please just leave and change.We can't concentrate with you two bickering around,so please do us a favor and leave"she insist.

I'm about to defend myself when she spoke"We can handle this,so just go"she assured.

I know that I can trust Leila with these so I just leave everything in her hands.She is responsible as I am.So without any further adeu,we bid our farewell then went straight to Zane's black,sleek Porsche 918 spyder.

hello guys!do you miss me?I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long coz' I'm so busy at work.I hope you'll love this update.please vote,comment and share.love y'all