Chapter 1

Ever since I'm a kid,I am a big fan of true love.I always believe that one day,my prince charming will come and we will live happily ever after.And I have proved that right when I met Zane Robinson:the love of my life.My everything.

It all started when I moved to New York after I graduated Interior Design.It is my dream job ever since I'm little.I wanted to design other peoples houses.I wanted to add a touch of me in every home,building etc.that I'm designing.So after a week of job hunting,I am hired to work at Style House Agency.

I am receiving a decent amount of salary,I have amiable co-workers and especially I have Laura Jones.My bff.The first time we had a conversation,we already click.We had the same likes and dislikes,we're like sisters from different mothers.We're sharing an apartment and go to work together.

But one unfortunate day,I woke up late because I forgot to set my alarm and my so called "bff"didn't woke me up and went to work alone.So here I am,hurrying my ass off because my boss called me five times already asking where the hell I am!I am running fast when I bumped into something or more likely  into someone.

When my butt is about to land on the ground,a pair of strong hands immediately grab me.And when I look into my hero,I've met the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen.And from that onwards,the rest is history.

He asks for my number ,we went to dates and then we become a couple.One day,I introduced him to my bff Laura and her reaction is priceless.Her mouth is agape upon seeing him.Well I cant blame her because Zane is really a very hot guy.She asked me if I know him and I said yes.Then she excused ourselves from Zane then explained to me that Zane is not an ordinary guy.

He is a multi-billionaire who owns five star hotels,restaurants,real estate and many more not just in New York but across the world.She even showed me the latest copy of Forbes Magazine and there is Zane,in all his glory,being in the front cover.

I am shocked upon knowing that because I had no idea that Zane,my Zane is not an ordinary guy.And why I haven't  seen that magazine before?Well,I'm so busy in my love life that I hadn't paid attention to such things.Shocks!

When I learned that,I immediately confronted Zane about it.He just laughs and told me that he likes me because I love the real him.Not the multi-billionaire and his money.He told me that he loves my simplicity,my pure heart and my loyalty.I am so touched when I heard that from him and that makes me love him more.

And then one night,he asked me on a date on one of his expensive restaurant.At first,I'm so against it because I am happy on some diners or pizza house out there.

We ate our dinner peacefully then came the dessert.The plate is covered with stainless steel food cover.Then the waiter open it,revealing a chocolate mousse cake my favorite.On top of the cake written in white icing the question "Will You Mary Me?"I am speechless.I dont know how will I react.

I looked on Zane's blue orbs,and in an instant,on bended knee,he take a small red velvet box which contains a very beautiful ring.He asked the same question written on the cake.My eyes were already watery and I know all eyes are on us but I dont care.I immediately answered yes then kiss the love of my life passionately.There's cheers and clapping of hands and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Or so I think...

This is my first story so please be good to me...thanks for reading!!!