Chapter 10

I don't know why I agreed to this.Me,coming with him,obeying his words like a loyal dog to his master.I won't deny the fact that he still have an effect on me.I guess,my feelings for him didn't disappear at all.It is still here,in my heart.

I don't know what to do anymore.If he gets married,all these feelings of mine will be crushed...again.I just sighed while staring outside the window.I guess this is my fate.I am fated to suffer forever.I can't remember anything that I've done in the past to deserve this but maybe,just maybe,I am bound to be alone forever.

"Hey what are you thinking?"Zane pulled me out of my reverie.

"Nothing.Just things"I replied.

"Things...like what?"he asked.

"Work related things"I ended.

A moment of silence again.He knows when I don't want to talk.I looked outside again at the window when I felt his hands grabbed mine.Then he kissed it.I felt electricity flowed through my veins.Heat rushed up to my cheeks.I wanted to scold him but I can't.I love it.

"Are you hungry?"asked Zane.

"Kinda' why?"its just 10 o' clock in the morning but I'm already hungry.Good thing he asked.

"Let's eat first before I take you home"he said.After a 10 minute drive,we've reached our destination.It's a small diner at the side of the road.It may be small but it has this homey feeling on it.We've been greeted by a lady on his 50's then escorted on our seats beside the window.I ordered ham and cheese while Zane ordered pancakes with syrup;his favorite breakfast.

We chatted just like the old times.It's as if we're on a....date.We have a normal conversation about his trip on Paris,about my work,nothing about his current "relationship",totally forgetting the "shorts"issue.After finishing our food,we went to his car when I noticed something.

"This is not the way to my apartment"I stated.

"I know.We're going somewhere else"he said.

"Zane,I need to get back to work!They need me there!"I exclaimed.

"Sorry sweetheart,no can do.And besides Leila said it herself,they can handle it...alone.Your presence is not necessary"he said as if its not a big thing.

"Look Zane,unlike you,I need to work.I just can't rest my butt here and waste my time"

"Who said you're wasting time?"he asked.

"If you want me to change these clothes,I will change.Just drop me off my place"I said.

"We are going somewhere else"he repeated.

"Please don't be stubborn,I ne-"

Zane pulled the car at the side of the road.I am about to speak when...guess what....I am cut off again.

"Look Clara"he is now facing me"I am your client.I am the one paying you for your services.Therefore,I can do whatever I want to"he said.

"It's not like that Zane"I countered.

"Clara.I will still pay even if you dont work.So please,I just wanted you to accompany me today.I missed you so much.I wanted to take this oppurtunity for us to have time alone.Is that much to ask?"

He missed me?Wow,what a revelation.But I dont want him to think that I'm still that naive girl that he can manipulate.I just agreed to his plan.Just go with the flow as they say.Is that related to my situation?Well,whatever,I can't go back now and I don't have a car.Either I walk a hundred or thousand miles or just agree with this jerk.A very handsome and hot jerk.

We went to a park that is being surrounded by nature.It is my first time seeing this place.It is so....picturesque.It is no different from the usual park but this one is so pristine.The air is clean,it is tranquil and you will definitely feel one with the nature.

We are walking hand in hand within the park.There are few whose either walking,sitting on a bench or fishing on the lake.Zane and I were acting like a normal couple.I wanted to speak about these but I don't want to ruin this moment.Me and him alone.Perfection.

Time flies so fast and before we knew it,it's already 6 in the evening.I am going home already but he insists for us to have dinner.I am too happy to oppose so we went straight in a restaurant.It is not a fancy one but you can compare the foods in a 5 star resto,that exquisite.After finishing our barbeque beef short ribs,we went straight to my apartment.

I don't want to look rude,so I invited him inside Leila and mine's apartment,which he didn't decline.I asked him if he wants anything and he said a hot chocolate will do.I knew that he will asked for it.He's not drinking coffee,he hate its taste.Same with me,we agree in this.I also don't drink coffee.

He is so particular on his hot chocolate.He doesn't like it cold,he doesn't like it too sweet,just normal.Kinda' weird huh?But I know well how to prepare it,I doubt it if his "fiancee"know about this.

I handed him his hot chocolate then head back on the kitchen.I secretly watched his reaction on the kitchen door,and saw him smiling while savoring the taste of my creation.It melts my heart seeing him happy and satisfied.

I washed Leila's used plates because she is too lazy to do that and clean the kitchen to keep myself busy.I don't want to be alone with him on the sofa.After 10 minutes,I came out to the kitchen.It's time for him to go home.I hope he gets that.

When I went to the living room,he's typing something on his phone.When he felt my presence,he stopped then stood up.He stopped in front of me.We have a safe distance in between us which is good.

"Thanks for the hot chocolate"he said.

"You're welcome"I replied.

"You haven't forgotten my preference on my hot chocolate"he stated.

"Uhm...yeah"is my only reply.I don't know what to say.

"Thank you for this day,I really enjoy it"I never notice when he walk towards me but we were now inches apart.He titlted my chin upwards making me look straight in his tantalizing eyes.

"I will never forget this day"he said.

"M-me too"I said.

Then without any warning,he closed the distance between us.His soft lips were now on me.I place my hands on his neck then he pulled me closer to him,deepening the kiss.He is so addictive.His kisses were so addictive.He's biting my lower lip,asking for permission,which I willingly granted.Without wasting any second,he pushed his tongue on my mouth and we fought for dominance,in which he is the victor.

His other hand is now on my behind,squeezing one of my butt cheeks.This earn a moan from me which makes him more agressive in the kiss.I am now pulling his hair because things are kinda' getting heated.His hands were roaming all over my body:my back,shoulder,my butt and on my breasts.He is about to unbutton my blouse when a clearing of their throat stopped us.

 "Uhmm...sorry for the interruption but I think it's time for you to leave Mr. Robinson"Leila politely said.

"Y-yeah...thank you again for the hot chocolate Clara.Goodnight"he walked to the door but looked at me again before going out.

"What is that?"Leila interrogated.

I just shrugged then immediately went to my room.

Here's a double update for you guys,hope you like it!!!Vote,comment and share please...love y'all