Chapter 8

Athena wakes up the next morning to Alaya crying. "Ughhhh" Athena reluctantly stood up and went to the spare room where Alaya was. Athena walked in the room and stopped when she saw lee. "Shhh your mamas sleeping shhhh" lee said putting his finger up to his mouth. After it didn't work he tried again. "Shhhhhhhhhhhh" lee says picking up the small baby and rocking her side to side in his arms. The baby stops crying and giggle. Lee smiles and chuckles. Putting out his finger the baby grabbed it tight. Smiling up at him. Lee puts the baby in the cot and walks out. Athena quickly runs to the bedroom and lies in the bed pretending to be asleep. "Stop pretending to be asleep I know you were watching" lee says walking in and picking her up. Athena carries on pretending. "Come on" lee says. No reply. "Right then" lee puts her down and walks into the bathroom. Athena looks up then sees him coming back in. She quickly lies back down. Lee pours cold water all over her. Athena gasps. Lee laughs at her and kisses her. "Ok so I was pretending to be asleep do you have to pour water on me" Athena says laughing. "I love you sugar" lee says picking up Athena and bringing her to the bathroom. He places her on the side of the bath and starts to run her one. "I'm gonna run you a bath" lee says placing a kiss to Athenas lips and starting the bath. After it was done Athena didn't waste anytime on getting in. Lee started pouring water on her hair to wet it so he could wash it. After he was one washing her hair and cleaning her body he lifted her up and wrapped her in a towel. "I can't walk you know" Athena says giggling at her lovers actions. "Yeah well here we are" he says giving her a wink.