A War is Starting

"A battle is to be had" The Demon King muttered bitterly, his room was embodied by flames and Meriam was standing still as flames surrounded her "first that little bitch wizard" he hissed "and now this?!" A table lay shattered beside Meriam, everything in the room was broken and covered in flames making the room hot and bothersome "I want The 10 Commandments to be in this battle" the mother gasped but she cared not that her daughter was in the battle. "You want-" "I want cause havoc, I want my sons on the battle field with The 10 Commandments and I want to see the Goddess realm in ruins" he growled out "we'll pass the barrier without permission and we will kill, we will slaughter. Women, children, men, girls, boys-all the little runts taking up the power from our realm and our sky! I want to use their blood as war paint and I want to watch their worlds crumble... I'll feast on their fear" The Demon King burst into laughter and pride swelled in his chest. The battle would be his, this battle would be won and the Goddess realm was to be his and his to conquer! "Meriam" the woman looked at The King with a crooked grin, she then giggled "I'm honored to plan such a scheme with you your highness".

---Human Realm

A raven haired girl was wondering among the village, it was small and cramped but it would have to do with a girl such as herself, she wondered through the streets basket in tow when she stopped. The streets had been loud all day, bustling with greedy people wanting to get the newest and cheapest market deals they could, it was near summer after all and the fruit would be just right. The sky had been a bright blue but now there was no sound, all the young wizard could hear was silence and her own breathing so he turned on her heel and gasped, dropping her basket it cracked and her apples rolled across the stone floor. The sky was blue but not like before, it was a bright bright blue and was almost white but what was most concerning was the woman with 4 giant wings slowly floating down and landing on a pole. She overlooked the crowd and smiled "my name is Gabi" her voice was high pitched and too friendly but people nodded as if under a trance "I am a Goddess from the Goddess race and I'm here to make you all a wonderful offer!" Her teeth were a bright white, not a single stain, her teeth shone as she beamed at the crowd and let out a childish giggle. Looking at her Merlin could tell what she was doing, how short her dress was and how she let it fly up with a flap of her wings every so often, she didn't show her body but she definitely seemed to be offering it.

"My offer is my kindness" Gabi smiled at the crowd, winking at a few people no matter the gender before she giggled childishly again "in exchange for my services and my races services I wish to ask you all to help in a war. A war that the giants and fairies are willing to fight and aid us in, causalities will be minimal as we are facing a threat that is only great in numbers... Demons" the crowd burst into chatter, women out right denying to fight as they held their children while single men sang their praises and waved their hands in a needy fashion. Gabi smiled and clapped her hands "joy, joy!" She laughed softly "thank you all for being mu knights shining armor" she bit her lip "me and a few friends will drop the weapons and armor off tonight... The war is near" she then closed her eyes and her wings flapped and she flew back up into the sky with an overjoyed smile. Merlin blinked, her race had been overcome by greed and the need to mate and now they would fight against Demons.... She smirked and shook her head "your problem, not mine" she whispered and turned around. Just as she did the sky lit up in white lights, the beams of light crossed over each other time and time again making everyone awe and wow before the beams stopped but the lights remained.

In the sky was a cross. A man grinned "the war has begun" and he stumbled into whatever alleyway he had crawled out of to let all his drunk friends know what was going to happen. People were going to die as a war had begun.

------The Goddess and Demon Realm Border

This was insane, Zeldris wasn't even a 100 years old and had just learnt how to fly but here he was stood next to Meliodas with armor that was too big and holding a sword that was too heavy. Meliodas was holding his massive steel sword, looking out at the cliff that Zeldris had almost died on many months ago, it had taken 8months for preparations to even make it to Meliodas. He was told to have his team trained to fight, to kill, to damage, to ruin. Meliodas was the leader of the 10 Commandments and his allies, his comrades were next to him, all lined up and waiting for the order. On the blonds left was his team and on the right was Zeldris, Chandler, Cusack and a few random warriors he didn't care to learn the names of, they didn't matter to him at all. Zeldris was nervous, shaking but Chandler rubbed his back and told him he was trained for this-he wasn't, the only reason he was out here was because Meliodas had lost an argument with The King about it. The Demon King had argued it would toughen the boy up but it could be the end of his life to.

"Are you ready?!" Chandler bounced with joy in his place and looked at Cusack with an evil grin "he'll kill 200 before you even reach 30" he giggled "of this is fun! Fun, fun, fun!" The Demon King rolled his eyes and Meliodas looked over his team once more:

Derieri commandment of Purity-anyone who commits impure deeds in front of her will fall ill and die off, wasn't the most fitting but her other power combo star made up for it.

Next to the blond woman was a male covered head to toe in armor, said armor was his skin and he was Galland, Galland of truth, tell a lie in his presence and you'll be turned to stone.

Next to him was a woman with purple hair, she was wearing a white body suit and darkness floated around her in a ball, like a shield you could see in and out of. Melascula of Faith, be faithless in her presence and she'll set your eyes ablaze.

On her left was a mix of darkness and faces, faces with crooked grins and mask like skin that was molded in with darkness-the commandment of Pacifism, anyone who kills in her presence will have their time taken from them and surely die.

Next was Gowther, he was a tall male with pink hair and a blank expression, he was bestowed the commandment of selflessness, anyone selfish in his presence would loose their emotions & memories.

Beside him was a male with brown hair, his mouth was... Gone yet he could still talk and communicate, somehow, he was the commandment of reticence and if you spoke about your feelings or emotions your voice would be blocked.

The 8th Commandment in line was Zeno of Patience, he had grey hair and grey eyes to match, he was rather tall and lanky, he was like Monspeet but didn't have the muscle. Anyone who showed they were in pain in his presence would be put in more pain.

Calmadios was a rather large male with tinted blue skin and 6 arms, he wore a black helmet and it was a surprise how he could see at all, his Commandment was Piety and his power made it so anyone who turned their back on him would become his slave.

Last but not least was Aranak of Repose, he was a tall man with a moustache that circled round his head like a halo, his Commandment would seal anyone's power away if they do not have a place to rest.

Finally Meliodas bore the Commandment of Love, anyone who possesses hatred will be unable to inflict any damage in a fight.

Looking at his army and all their powers and then past the purple border that separated two realms Meliodas smirked, they would win and no one, no one, would lay a finger on Zeldris.