Gone wrong, Chapter 2

Sapnap told him many times to leave if he didn't feel safe or couldn't handle what was happening, but, for some reason, Tommy stayed. Tommy was frozen, all he could do was tell himself that all of this is just a dream.
He watched the water as Connor, Ranboo, and Dream swam out. He started to back up, not being able to take his eyes off of dream and where the 3 just came out of. At first, Tommy thought it was Connor or Ranboo who broke Dream out. Soon enough, though, he saw techno swim out. Sam also came out, but he knew it wasn't Sam who did this.
"Techno... TECHNOBLADE WHAT THE HELL MAN?" Everyone in the area could hear him, even over the sirens. Dream and Techno both looked over at him. Dream flashed a smile at him, an evil one. A smile filled with hatred, and murder. Techno on the other hand, waved at Tommy. He obviously knew what this meant for Tommy, but he couldn't explain why he did this in the middle of a fight. He was too busy trying to figure out what was going on and who was on what side.
Tommy stared at Sam in fear, he started to blame Sam for what had just happened. He told himself that Sam purposely let dream escape, and that if Sam actually cared about his safety and everyone else's there wouldn't have even been a slight possibility of dreams escape.
After a few minutes of bloodshed and fighting, Tommy finally had the strength to get up and run. He saw Dream watching him run as he yelled at techno to leave Ranboo and that they had to go. Tommy had just realized that Sam had his sword to Ranboos throat, threatening to kill him if Dream doesn't come back.