Gone wrong, chapter 3

"SAM STOP! DREAM DOESN'T CARE IF RANBOO DIES, ITS ME YOU SHOULD BE HOLDING HOSTAGE!"
Techno turned around for a second, looking for dream, hoping he would come back to help Ranboo. Instead, all he saw was him chasing after Tommy, paying no attention to Techno at all.
Techno had to make a decision, either A. save Ranboo, or B. save Tommy. The both of them only had one cannon life remaining, it was one or the other.
I'm a lot closer to Ranboo than Tommy. So I could probably save Ranboo, tell him to run off, and then save Tommy. They're both pretty fast runners, so Tommy should be able to outrun Dream while I get Ranboo.
Techno turned back around to Ranboo, just to see him lying on the ground. Dead, Sam standing over him with his bloody sword.
"Sam.. what the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"..I had to. I told you to get Dream to come back, and you didn't. This isn't my fault, it's yours techno."
Sam put up his shield, assuming Techno was about to attack him. But he didn't. Instead, he turned around looking for Tommy and Dream, which neither were anywhere in sight. He turned back around to face Sam, he didn't say anything, just gave him a death stare. The stare said everything that needed to be said.