Gone wrong, chapter 7

"Hey guys! Phil, whats up? Why do the both of you look so sad?"
   "Hey Wil.. bad news, uhm... Tommy he's.. he-" Phil couldn't finish his sentence without being on the verge of tears.
   "He's dead." Techno said this as if he had no emotions. He stared Wilbur down, not even a shine in his eyes.
   "You're joking, this is a joke, right?"
   "No.. I'm sorry wil. It's all my fault. I couldn't get to him in time."
   "WHAT THE HELL? WHO DID IT?" Wilbur demanded for answers, his voice cracking because he was crying so hard.
   "It was dream." Phil answered all the questions Wilbur asked, considering he was the one who saw it.
   "DREAM WAS IN PRISON! HOW'D HE ESCAPE? WHY WOULD HE GET OUT JUST TO GO TO TOMMY?"
Techno finally spoke up.
   "Me, Philza, and Niki broke him out. I had to repay a favor." Wilbur stood there, blank, speechless, confused, mad, he didn't quite know how to feel.
   "Phil.. you helped break him out, knowing what he would do to Tommy?.. what is wrong with you two."
"Hey, Wilbur? Wasn't Dream your almighty hero? Didn't you always want to meet him again? Well there you go! He's out again. Go say hi, you should be happy. You're the one who wanted this."
   "REALLY TECHNO? I WANTED TO MEET HIM INSIDE THE PRISON, I KNEW HOW DANGEROUS HE WAS TO TOMMY AND YOU KNOW I DID. YEAH, SURE, HE WAS MY HERO BECAUSE HE SAVED ME BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I WANT TO GO SEE HIM AFTER HE KILLED MY OWN BROTHER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?" Wilbur jumped up and ran towards techno, as if he was about to kill him. But techno just stood there, completely unfazed as if he didn't care what Wilbur did. Phil got up and stopped wil before he hurt techno though, and calmed him down.
"We're gonna be living in a hell the two of you created."
"Wilbur, it was just a f**cking favor. We never wanted Tommy to get hurt."
"Hey guys! Whatcha talking about?" The three looked towards the door, only to see two ghostly people. Happy as ever.