Gone wrong, chapter 5

"Oh god I hope it's all still here or else I'm dead."
It'd been about an hour or two since Dream was chasing and threatening Tommy. Dream ended up leaving and Tommy headed to exile, looking for the axe of peace and the other stuff he buried. He started digging down to where he put it, relived the chest was still there. He was hesitant, but he opened it.
Turns out somebody took it, the only person he could think of doing something like that was dream. He built back up, shaken and scared, as if it was the end of the world for him. He turned back around, headed for the portal to go back home and prepare, only to see Dream at the now broken portal.
"Hey Tommy.. looking for this?" Turns out Dream was already five steps ahead of Tommy. He held the axe of peace in his dirty, scratched up hands staring down Tommy.
"Wh-... why do you have that dream? Give it to me." He tried to intimidate Dream, but his shaky, quiet voice wasn't quite cutting it.
Dream started walking towards Tommy.
"Hey.. you wanted this right? How about we play a game of tag for it, huh?"
"Back up! I.. I got my shield up, alright? I'm not scared of you anymore, Dream!"
"Is that so? Well then, come and get the axe from me." Dream continued to walk closer to Tommy, who was still trembling and frozen in place. He tried to hit Dream, which didn't do much at all.
"Don't hit me~.." he started to hit and chase after Tommy.
"Leave me alone Dream! I haven't done anything to you, just leave me alone!" Tommy's pleading didn't do much at all, except make Dream run after him faster.

"PHIL!! PHILLLLLL HELP MEEE, HES GONNA KILL ME PHIL!" Dream has chased Tommy all the way to where Phil and the blade lived. By now, Tommy was exhausted and wouldn't be able to run much longer.
"PHILLL HELP M-.." there was a long silence. The only thing you could hear for a long while was dreams footsteps and the wind.