Chapter 18/End

It's been weeks since everything happened. Thankfully even before now, it wasn't too eventful. Springtrap hasn't heard anything about Nick, Amber probably never found out. At least he listened. Deliah wants to tell Harry she likes him but she can't quite find the words to. Springtrap says he is going to help, only to make Deliah happy though. But maybe it isn't good to take advice from Springtrap.

Deliah has made some more friends now that summer ended. And her bullies moved away, how convenient. Springtrap hates being alone but he's getting better at dealing with it and finding ways to pass the time. He even started therapy, it was really weird and awkward at first, but it really helped him. Maybe soon, he won't need it.

And the kids are finally gone. Springtrap found the time and truthfully apologized to them, after all this time and seeing how he changed and was really sorry they forgave him. Even Freddy did, at least a little bit. Turns out Springtrap kind of misses talking to some of them every now and then when he's bored.

Everything is perfect and everyone is happy.

Deliah runs inside, excited to see Springtrap after a long day of school and hanging with friends.

" Cookies?" Springtrap asked.

Deliah smiled and nodded, "Cookies".