Chapter 5

Harry laughed due to the awkwardness. " Deliah... Why is there someone in a bunny suit inside your house?"

A few minutes later...

" So your telling me that your a sentient animatronic from a pizzeria where children were murder," Harry said.

Springtrap faked a smile," Yep".

" You know I've heard rumors about that place. There was one about the animatronics being possessed by the dead kids, are you one of them?" Harry asked.

" Harry, Springtrap doesn't like questions..." Deliah said.

" Dels, He can't expect not to be asked a few questions. And if he hasn't answered any of them we shouldn't trust him," Harry said.

Springtrap tried his best to control his anger," Come on why does my past even matter to you?".

He tried to sit between Harry and Deliah to separate them but he was really starting to get on Deliah's nerves.

Deliah grabbed Harry's had and dragged him to her room," Springtrap I'm not dealing with this".

She shut her door and sighed. " Look, just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. He hates questions and well... Isn't really a teddy bear when he gets angry".

" Hurt? Has he ever hurt you?" Harry asked.

Deliah stayed silent. 

" He has!"

" Look it was my fault and He apologized a lot after..."

* Deliah tells Harry about the time she kept pestering Springtrap with questions*

" But yeah, It was all my fault," Deliah said.

" Deliah do you hear yourself? I don't care if you were being 'annoying', he shouldn't have hurt you," Harry said.

" Well I-"

" Look why don't you come over today? I think you need time away from Springtrap. We can play video games or go to the park. I mean- if you want that is," Harry said.

" I guess. I would really love to hang out with you. If that means sacrificing time with Springtrap then he'll just have to deal. Come on, we left him by himself," Deliah said.

" Okay," Harry said.

Deliah opened her door to see Springtrap smiling.

" Oh were you leaving, I was just coming to check on you, what a coincidence," Springtrap said.

Harry already knew he was spying but didn't say anything to Deliah.

" We're going to play video games at Harry's house," Deliah said.

" Well I hope you have fun," Springtrap said.

Springtrap looked over at Harry," Deliah give me a minute, I need to talk to Harry, privately. Okay?".

" Okay Springtrap, just don't do anything you'll regret," Deliah said as she walked to the living room.

Springtrap looked back at Harry. They ere now both alone in Deliah's room. He shut the door and smiled.

" Now that's she's out of the way... I think you need to know who I am and what exactly I'm capable of before you do anything more stupid than what you just did," Springtrap said.

" What?"

" You heard about the Fazbear murders right? How those poor kids were killed and stuffed into the suits?"

A small beep came from behind Harry.

" You're one of them aren't you?"

" No Harry. I'm the one who killed them! And believe me I'm not above killing another, but Deliah would be pretty upset with me if I kill you now. Otherwise I would love to end you right here. You might as well say goodbye to Deliah all she'll ever need and want is me, she adores me, we are never apart," Springtrap said.

" First of all that's really creepy. And I'll tell Deliah who you really are," Harry said.

" Really and how are you going to do that? You have no proof I said any of this," Springtrap said.

Harry smiled and pulled his phone out," Oh really? Because I just recorded our conversation on my cellphone".

The recording played, Springtrap heard everything he had said to Harry.

Harry paused the recording," Look at that, undeniable proof that her best friend is a creepy old serial killer who is also a major possessive freak, Deliah will hate you forever".

Springtrap step closer to Harry," Give me that you brat".

Harry stepped back and laughed," Woah there buddy. I'll scream so loud Deliah will come running and the neighbors will call the cops. And if she sees me hurt or my phone broken, She'll demand an explanation. And who do you think She'll believe?" 

" You better delete that recording," Springtrap said.

" Look dude, I'm not trying to cause any harm. All I want is for her to stay safe. If you can prove that you aren't dangerous, maybe I'll delete it," Harry said.

" I'm not, I'd never hurt her," Springtrap said.

Harry opened the door. " Come on dude, face it, you're going to hurt her. Intentionally or not".

Springtrap watched as Harry went to get Deliah. 

" You ready?" He asked.

" Yep let's go!" Deliah said.

Springtrap walked in and faked a smile," Delaih, please come back soon".

Deliah smield and ran to hug him," Of course I will silly. I wouldn't abandon you on such short notice, I know you hate being alone".

" Oh well that's great to hear, Have fun"

" Bye Springy!" Deliah said as she left.

(Yes I know this isn't very different from the original comic. Changes happen next chapter.)