"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕♡︎" 𝙴𝚗𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

You are walking with your bestfriend, Then you saw a Tall Woman who had a Beautiful Hair, Red Tail, A Demon/Devil Mask, And Ripped Clothes, You said "Nah man! this is The wrong Place, Right Bestie?" Your bestie said "No ofc not! Its the correct place." Your bestie smiled, You keep looking at her and Look at the Tall Woman, You shocked, She is looking at you back..(eyE conTAct😸🙌) You said "Why are You looking at me Like that?" The tall Woman carries you and you blushed. The tall woman said "Ah..There is a beautiful Woman too, Huh?" Your face is red when she say that, The name of the Tall woman is. "Enzukai" a Jealous Devil Woman who is jealous of People.."Can u bring me down?!" You said. She said "No, Dear~" Your face was mad and still red like a "🍅"🤪🤪, You and Enzukai was Talking to eachother while your bestfriend..
She uhm...
(The best friend be like:
"Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?! AHH!!" Lol)
Enzukai let you Sits on her lap and 'teasing' you like Sama.
Enzukai said "Wait here.." She opens her clothes, and Un-clips her bra and opens her Pants, she smirked and said "Aw Y/N~ never see A Naked Woman Arent you?"
You were blushing and A tomato..
She kisses you.
You were blushing and You kissed her back..
She likes 𝗬𝗼𝘂.
"W-Why did you-"
She kisses you again and said "Shh..Pls shut your mouth or I'll do it again, Y/N dear..~"
She smirked and smiled.
You are blushing.
Then you cuddled her up with a blanket while Leaving You Naked.
A/N:
OMG, A HOT WAY😾🍵
TEAA FIRST BADDIES😾🍵🍵
also 296 words😭🙌