"𝚈/𝙽?.." Mihari x Reader

[THIS IS NOT FLUFF, LEMON, LIME, SMUT SHE IS 17 SO. THIS WILL BE PLATONIC, THIS IS ALSO HAD A BIT SWEARS TOO, NOW BYE READ IT🥰😾]
You are Walking to a Creepy Stinky basement, It had 4 arms. One is black, Red, White, Gray. You've ignored it. Then there is a door. You'll saw A lady who is walking like a Penguin(its true tho BAHAHAAH SJVSJBBSJ</33)Her name is.. "Mihari." She had a Long Black straight hair, Stinky ripped clothes, Black eyes(I think-), and a Green Flower crown.
"Ah~ Y/N san! Its nice to meet you!" She saw you. She is walking to you. "The name is Mihari." You were blushing That she was so hot and Beautiful. (IF YO SAY THAT SHE IS UGLY LET ME KICK YOUR ASS HOLE</3)
She grab your chin and whispers "Your so fxcking hot y/n." She said. You feel like you are Gay hearing that, She walks with you.
She even talks with you. She is so pretty and Beautiful!...Your cheeks were so red right now. Why do u feel like you like her anyways? "I cant take it anymore.." you'll said. "What do u mean, Hottie~?" Mihari said. "I feel..I just want to kiss you!" You'll said. She was blushing like crazy, She grab your chin and kisses you in the wall.
You kiss her back. And then you guys break the kiss.
"T-that was so awkward.." She said.
"Y-yea..!" You'll said.
you guys Were eye contacting, You really want to Cuddle with Her. So she cuddles with you.
"Your so sweet." You've said.
You were Hugging her. How adorable <3♡︎
A/N:
This is very Adorable ! I will do Kaito x Reader now <33♡︎