☆- Prologue

That night felt just like the day his mother died, he chuckled at the thought. No pain was shown in his face. He inhaled deeply and let the smoke come slowly out of his lungs allowing it to fill the air up with the scent, displaying itself like it was dancing in front of his eyes. 'Such a pretty view'. A few more puffs until he finished the cigarette and crushed the burning tip with the sidewalk, stepping on it harshly. 'Fragile'. He waited, patiently without asking any questions, like he was afraid of scaring the night away.

"I wish I was special, you're so fucking special...", he mumbled the song he was listening to under his breath, still waiting.

Suddenly the flashlights of someone's car hit his face making him squint at the brightness.

"Fuck, it hurts!", he said as he tried to cover his face with both of his hands, he heard the car owner beeping at him loudly with a familiar rhythm.

He already knew who the owner of the car was. He ran towards it and opened the pasenger door, sitting on the car seat and then fasting his seat belt. That was not his first time in his car, the smell of cigarettes and an oaky lotion filled his senses making his face blush a little bit. That scent could turn his animal instincts on like he was a cat entering heaven. A heaven filled up with catnip.

"So... Where are we going tonight?" He said after a few seconds, looking at the guy that was sitting beside him with a soft smile.

"Far", he sounded nervous, in a good way. "We will go as far as possible, tonight let's say that we're running away.. I'm kidnapping you, Wonnie. Don't you like that?" Jay said smirking before he placed his hand on Jungwon's thigh stroking it softly.

"That's kinda kinky. Should I be scared or excited, huh?", Jungwon said with a cocky smile as he felt his body heating up, there was no other person in this world that he could trust more than Jay, and that feeling was overwhelming. He could make all of his senses explode in overstimulation and desire, like his skin was burning under his touch, a feeling that Jungwon couldn't love more. Whatever he did, whatever he said just felt right, the older could read his mind and understand what he was craving.

"Both, love", Jay grabbed the wheel and turned completely to face Jungwon, caressing his thigh in a playful manner, not that any of them cared. "You know I promised that I'll make sure you don't leave this world containing your instincts, at least not with me.. ", he said under his breath, still looking at the boy. "Your call, baby. Tell me you want this and I'll do everything in my power to satisfy your needs. I'll satisfy every thirst that may be growing in you, Wonnie.. Anything".

Their heat and perfume filled the car, wrapping them in pure desire and necessity.

"I want this", Jungwon said confidently while touching Jay's hand in his thigh. Jay smiled mischievously and started the car, turning the radio on.

They were both sure, meeting each other was the universe's way of telling them that chaos was not chaos, that there's nothing sweeter than pure sin. Two stray souls wishing for the night to be endless, hiding secrets that could ruin the world around them. The fragility of human souls was their doom. If only the night could go louder when the growls of their souls kept trying to unfold those dangerous secrets to the stars.

So unpredictable.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! :D This is the beginning of this project, it is my first time writing a story so please tell me if there's anything that feels wrong, whether it is on spelling, grammar or logic. I'll try my best to publish the first chapter as soon as possible! Hugs ♡- Sejin