★여섯★

Jungwon's parents were dangerous, but it doesn't mean they were available all the time to torture him.

Even though they would be limitless about how hard they went on punishing Jungwon, they would rather be to busy with their perfect lifes to control him 24/7.

Jungwon's dad was an extremely recognised lawyer who was the head of a big company, for which he tended to spend most of his time travelling out of the city. Jungwon would get to see him a maximum of 2 day's per month and they'd mostly not interact with each other, not that he wanted to either. In the other hand, his mother was a model and actress that was famous enough to be constantly requested, he could only see her in week mornings before going to the university and in Friday evenings before she went to the studio. She would come home extremely late everyday and would only be there for dinner when his dad was around. On weekends, neither of his parents were home, but he was not allowed to go outside either, under any circumstance.

Yesterday was one of the days his father would show up for dinner so, that's why everything went to shit so fast. Good thing, today, after his mother left, he would have the house completely for himself for the whole weekend.

After he arrived from the University he went straight up to his room to change his clothes and wash his face in order to get rid of the smoky scent. He looked at the blemishes and bruises that he had through the mirror, instantly feeling his body trembling with shame and anger. He turned the cold water on and dipped his face on the stream, he needed to cool down before going to meet his mother. After finishing up cleaning himself and applying some perfume, he went downstairs to tell his mother that he was finally in the house, not that she didn't know already.

She was sitting in the dining room, finishing a small piece of pie (that he saw her cooking earlier) and reading something from a paper, when Jungwon appeared.

"Good evening, Mother, I'm home"

"Oh, I can see...", she placed the paper on the table and looked up at Jungwon. "I think I've told you to stand up straight or you'll grow shaped like that, Jungwon"

"Yes mother, I apologise"

"School..?"

"Perfectly normal, mother"

"Did you spend all of the money I gave you?"

"Yes, I did"

"That means you must be full, right sweetheart? Not hungry"

"Y-yes, mother"

"Great then", she cleaned her mouth with the napkin and looked back at Jungwon. "I'm leaving in 10 minutes and won't come back until Monday, but you already know that. Go upstairs and finish every assignment you may have, someone from the university told me that you have been lost in thought lately. That's pretty much disappointing. Should I be concerned?"

"No, mother, I apologise for the inconvenient"

"Good boy", she stood up and started walking towards him, "I almost forget. About Sunday, I think I won't need to make myself clear again. Right, sweetie? You won't go to that ridiculous party and will tell those kids to stop bothering you. That you don't want to be friends with any of them anymore, am I being clear enough, sweetie? You know I'll find out if you do otherwise"

The woman grabbed Jungwon's jaw with her slender and graceful fingers, lifting it up a little bit to see the bruises clearly.

"Don't make me do this again, Jungwon. People will start talking and you know that I can't-I won't let you ruin me, not again", she said almost in a whisper. "Be a good boy, and this won't happen anymore. Simple, isn't it?"