Chaper 25: Not Yet The End

Chapter 25: Not Yet The End

As we alighted the plane, a few gushes of wind swipe through us, a shiver of cold went down my spine. My hair were being messed up. that's not the problem. The problem was that it was very cold, even though i had put on a few windbreakers and winter coats. I realised, that's not enough.

"Have one of this." Officer George threw Vanilla and I a tiny pill.

I managed to catch on the pill before it fall off to the ground and vanished from my sight.

"What..ttt is th..this?" i asked while staring at the pill with my teeth chattering.

"Just swallow it. It helps to to keep in warm." Officer G said before Officer George.

I shoot it into my mouth and swallowed it. Getting better!

Vanilla swallowed it after watching me having it.

"What did the device said? Which direction should we go to find Skelitato?" Officer George asked.

I pressed on the directory map and noted that we have to travel to the north to find Skelitato.

I pointed to the north when everyone followed.

---------------------------------------------

We heard rumbling and thunderous rolling sounds coming.I shrieked in fear and shoved my fist into my mouth. I froze, mouth trout-like, agape in anticipation and heart racing. I could feel my stomach knot up, twisting and turning and hair standing on its end.

"They are coming!!!" I screamed.

"All soldiers, get ready our equipment, called the air force to drive the planes here right now!" Officer G ordered everyone while me and vanilla stay put as our legs were trembling with fear which was frozen to the ground, having difficulties to move.

Skelitato appeared a few kilometers from us that we could see them very clearly as the place were all cleared and that Potato was enormous.

"3...2...1... Fire... fire... Make sure you have enough metal nets and gun bullets with you. Its our only chance!" Officer G clamoured.

the sound was deafening that we immediately cupped our ears. My hands was glued to my ears as there would be a few more shots queuing along the line. Finally, we saw Potato trapped in the metal net, unable to escape from the net.

Once we saw Potato being trapped in the net, I punched the air in delight shouting, "come on! Great one." with sparks of hope building in my heart bit by bit. A smile was also seen on Vanilla, showing relief in her face.

There comes the air plane. All of the planes concerted their efforts together, pushing Potato nearer to the water as Skelitato lied on the ground motionlessly after being shot by gun bullets a few times into its skeletal system which disordered some areas.

SPLASHED

Really loud splashing sound from the water was heard as potato fell into the arctic ocean. Water overflowed and were all pushed hard to all areas in an outwards motion.

It had ended, Potato had died.

BREAKING NEWS! Hi, I'm reporting from Special SP channel news again. POTATO WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD! WITH SKELITON IN PRISON AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE BUILDING WIT SECURITIES AND ENCLOSED WITH SECURITY ALARMING DOORS . It really surprising and happy to hear this news. We had finally got rid of the potato.

Officer G: Its our job to get rid of them from our planet> I'm very willing to spend my effort and time, 24hours in this case.

Officer George: I felt very happy as my plans went successfully well. (Tears of joy and happiness gushed down from his pair of eyes and was hanging a grin that was so wide. )

By then, Officer George got promoted to become the USA leader, with pride and the potential to lead every citizens of the USA.

Festivals were held all over the world celebrating the death of potato.

I sincere thank was said by officer G, Officer George and his group of military officers and soldiers to Vanilla and I. We were over the moon the moment we heard that. They shook hands with us and left waving their hand at us, " Thank you girls! Hope we will meet soon!" Officer George said before boarding on his private limousine back home.

Vanilla and I pushed ourselves up into the sky, back home too.

We were saturated with happiness. The happiness within us could not be described. I closed my eyes in relief and smile while Vanilla hugged me gently.

This is the last chapter of skelitato. I would like to thank all my readers for reading this book and my supporters for reading them and willing to spend a vote for me! Thank you very much! I hope all of you enjoyed the story:D