Chapter 17: Overcast Sky in Singapore

Chapter 17: Overcast Sky In Singapore

 Arriving now in Singapore. I heard that there were Mommy Merlion and Baby Merlion at One Fullerton  or also known as Merlion and Daddy Merlion in Sentosa Island. I pretty sure they were roaring and spitting water out from their mouths. Singapore is both an island and a country, but perhaps its best description is that of city-state. It’s a multi-racial society and looks really clean and green. It is also known as the garden city. We saw 'spiky durians buildings'. They were named esplanade as curiosity got the better of me to go inside there to discover, to find out what is that.

 “Hey let’s get out of here and transform to a typical tourist and explore this place! Let’s book a hotel in Sentosa yeah?” I was tingling with excitement when I asked Vanilla.

 “ Sure! This is a beautiful place, lets go to a money changer area to change our money to Singapore dollar.” Vanilla said in high spirits. 

************************************

While in the hotel, drinking my perfectly made milk tea and eating Singapore’s local dishes, I thought  things were getting more and more complicated and was becoming a chaos now. Me being an angel living in the sky had observed every actions of humans below. I really couldn't stand the skeliton,Mitch and Potato, going around destroying the world.

 “Should we just play our part to capture the potato and the skeliton?” I threw those words out to vanilla. I finally felt much comfortable as those words had kept in my heart for a very long time... But I think that there is a high chance that she wouldn’t agree, but I hope she would change her mind. She’s always chewing gums and eating popcorns as if she was watching movie of what is happening below us.

 “What? Play our part?” Sister vanilla voiced out in such a way that she did not bother about this big matter.

 “Of course! Don’t you think that doomsday will be arriving shortly?” “We can’t let it happen! Everyone will depart their lives! You know?” I said as dark clouds seemed to constantly loom over my head.

 “JS, do you know that we are angels and everything below us is none of our business? We should try to let those humans below solve all problems by themselves and be independent. Humans have their own ways, don’t worry, they will surely arrest skelitato and kill them.” Vanilla assured me, while I gave her a weak smile with a slight nod.

 I had no choice but to just stay still and watch helplessly. Again… Vanilla bought her own pasta and gobbled them down like a wolf, as if I would steal them  if she don’t eat fast.

 “Oh my… why is it so dark below? Isn’t it still day time, around one O’clock?” Vanilla questioned. I saw a large area being covered above me, places further from there are much brighter. I’m pretty sure that they were not covered by dark clouds. I immediately went down to an opening area with vanilla to observe what’s happening. I witnessed something which was huge and yellowish. We heard rolling sounds coming from the land which is thunderous… It stinked too! I took out a plastic bag and literally vomited as it was really really smelly. Vanilla pat on my back to comfort me. “ Oh no… What I have eaten is vomited out. That’s so sad..” I said.

We frozen with terror, trembling with fear, wondering what was happening.

Comment below if you know who is the person/creature or whatever that had caused the overcast sky. :)