Chapter 11: Potato is Gone Again!

Bad News Again!

Potato is Gone again in Seattle. We have found that the soil, which is the ground where potato is jailed has a really big hole. We followed the hole and found out that it was link to the side gate of the police station. Researchers have found out that potato may have made its way through the ground out, by passing the ground, made of soil.

Police of the head department: We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Reporter: Why can't you set potato on fire and get rid of it?

HOD policeman: The police officers in Cairo had tested it and it says that potato is made up of metal which is melted to liquid, which means it's a metal liquid. So setting fire to potato is no use. We promise to jail up potato and kill it.

Reporter: Okay. Thanks for accepting our interview. Reported by Eddes Sun.

What again?!I think they will never have the power to get rid of these two mischievous criminals. Oh! I have forgotten to go comfort Vanilla. I should go now before forgetting it again.

I ran as fast as I can to Vanilla's room. Have you wonder why is she called Vanilla? Maybe because... She likes Vanilla. Vanilla ice cream, Vanilla flavour. Well...I like chocolate flavoured but I'm not called chocolate. That sounds weird... Anyway.. let's get back.

"Vanilla, what's wrong with you these days?" I continued, "is it because of Skeliton, Mitch, your ex_best friend?"

Vanilla shook her head then said,"actually yes... She is still the same, like to brainwash people like her mum. And now she brainwashed Potato which used to be really good to us. Remember?"Vanilla answered me.

"Stop thinking about that okay? I know she is bad. For so many years. And not she hated you so much. Which you have pulled me down the well. Now she hate me too. *Just Kdding*" I said.

"You know when she saw me in the restaurant, she was doing a hand sign which show "V V" two Vs. I have nothing to say but to do a" M" with two upside down" Vs". And then she shouted "bi*ch" right in my face with a slap before leaving me." Vanilla said sadly.

"What? Let's slap her back!" I smirked.

" haha!" Vanilla laughed.

"I'm serious, babe." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you, JS!" Vanilla said happily.

"Hehe.. Great that you are smiling!But I'm afraid that her cheek bones will break when we slap her. Remember don't do it secretly. Stand right in front of her, and do it, yeah!" I said.

"Haha! Nice!"Vanilla said and pat on my shoulder.