Chapter 12: Advantages to Potato and Mate

Chapter 12: Advantages to Potato and Mate

Potato was the most brilliant creature on earth! Don't look at how many times she have gotten captured back into her specially made enclosure, but how many times had she escaped from it, without anyone's notice.

With this alive creature on earth which will destroy the world, travelling from Paris to Cairo and to Seattle, made the president and people in charge of this case, taking care of the country, really ashamed. Potato have the ability to cause hundreds and thousands of deaths.

Video records have been uploaded everywhere in the city sites, showing how potato distract the security officers after her escape. Being proud of herself and her mate to make it through the escape. Thanks to the gun shot to her body which makes her smaller, without too much of the rolling sound and could escape easily.(She can fit into the camera due to the gun shot. Everything is because of the gun shot, giving her advantages, instead of the police officers for a easier job.) 

People were now blaming on the officers and the president for doing things so slowly and letting the potato running against the law.

When will they come out with a better idea to destroy it?

Potato and Skeliton will soon kill thousands and millions of humans and that's it. It's either the humans living on earth dies or Potato and Skeliton. #Skelitato