Chapter 7

Alone. They had left him alone. Idiots. Like seriously, what kind of people would leave a traumatised minor alone on the server that caused them so much pain.

Well, it's Philza and Technoblade, you can't expect too much from them when it comes to taking care of children.

So here he was, on his own, bored. Lying face down on a carpet in the living room was all he could really do without risking up his safety outside in the cold, snow-covered tundra.

But since when has he cared about safety.

~~~

As it happens, going out in a snowstorm wearing his torn up shirt and trousers wasn't Tommy's best idea, which is why, as soon as he stepped one foot outside the door of the warm house, he walked straight back in and took one of Technoblade's many capes off its hook and wrapped it comfortably around himself.

'I'm sure he won't mind too much'

Now here he was, trudging slowly through the spruce forest near the tundra, his footsteps quiet, and breath barely noticeable behind the roar of the wind and force of the snow. Luckily for him he always was good at directions, so the lack of his footprints to guide him back didn't bother Tommy in the slightest.

The tall, looming trees surrounded the path he followed as he let his legs guide him blindly, their leaves swayed as though waving to him and the familiar, vibrant colour of them created a sense of calm and beauty in the otherwise chaotic scene.

The harsh winds threatened to blow away the cloak as Tommy began to walk faster the sight of a nether portal spurring him on. He didn't realise he had subconsciously been walking towards it until now. He stepped into the swirling purple light, the nausea usually felt, duller than usual, the familiar warmth of the nether surrounded him as he stepped back out of the portal and onto the netherrack in front of him.

*AN: Apologies for the late upload, my iPad was broken and school was being a bitch on my mental health.  Hope you enjoy this chapter regardless and have a wonderful day/night! :D*