Episode 3

Tina took Audrey to the school eatery to eat. When they got there, Audrey looked so flustered and a bit embarrassed. It’s her first time sitting with crowd and most especially with a friend. “So what do you want to eat?” Tina asked Audrey who was still busy scanning everyone. “Oh” Audrey said as she came back to reality. “Wait a minute, is this your first time to be among crowd or should I ask you this,Are you an introvert, are you?” Tina asked while Audrey just smiled. “Something like that” Audrey replied “Oh!” I see, do you live with your parents?” Tina asked. “Yeah! I live with them” Audrey replied. “Wow! that’s nice, I live with my mum alone, my dad Is late” Tina said. “Oh! sorry about that” Audrey said with so much pity written all over her face. Tina smiled “It's nothing, so can we make our order now” Tina asked. “Yeah! Sure” Audrey replied while they both made an order.

While waiting for their food to arrive, Tina engaged Audrey in a discussion. “Are you on facebook? She asked while Audrey just stared at her, looking so flustered. “Are you trying to tell me that you are not on any social media?” Tina asked while Audrey just smiled. “Wow! That must have been so boring a lot” She said “But you can still try to be on facebook or probably whatsapp” Audrey added. “Ok, I will try to open  whatsapp and I also heard about instagram, I will open those two but I can’t open facebook cause I found it too public” Audrey said. “Oh! that’s nice of you, I can help you to open it if you want me to,Chat online and have f…..” Tina was cut short when a group of ladies walked in; everyone turned their attentions on them. They were six in number; they all walked to a table to have their lunch. One of them look more elegant and beautiful than the others; she seems to be the leader. “Hey! Audrey” Tina called Audrey in a whisper tone. “Do you know them?” Audrey asked “Yeah I heard people talking about them yesterday; she is Prince’s girlfriend. Her name is Nadia” Tina replied. “Who is Prince?” Audrey asked. “You don’t know Prince, even though I’m a first year student, I know who Prince is, don’t you know Mr. Badmus the popular billionaire in town. Oh! I forgot that you are not on social media; anyways Prince is Mr. Badmus son and only child, and Nadia is his ex. They dated for a while before breaking up; for real you need to be on social media” Tina said while Audrey just gave her a faint smile. “Let me show you Prince because I’m following him on instagram” Tina quickly brought out her phone, without wasting any second she showed Audrey Prince’s picture which was taken beside a pool.

AUDREY’S POV.

I won’t deny the fact that the guy she showed me is all ladies dream; he look so manly in the white top and white short, his black sunglasses and his dreadlock in ponytail. No wonder Tina loves him cause it’s very obvious from the way she is showing me his pictures, the lady Nadia look so spotless and beautiful; I couldn’t stop staring at her, she is a man’s dream also. I know I don’t stand any chance to her cause she is tall, fair with perfect round face and me…..i know y’all found my life to be a boring one, well that’s me and myself; my twenty-one years has always been a sad one. I think meeting Tina is cool; she is nothing different from me cause I realized that she is also an introvert like me, but I guess meeting each other will make us share things together. I won’t deny the fact that I like Tina; my first time making friend. I was called back from my thought when our food was brought to our table. I ordered for fried rice and beef while Tina ordered for spaghetti with stew and chicken. We both shared one big cola with our straws in it.

For few minutes, I forgot all my problems. I forgot everything that I have been battling alone.  I will say Tina is a life saver and she really tried to make me smile; even though I know my problems are still waiting for me but still I have to appreciate this moment.

She ended up opening an instagram account for me and she forced me to follow this guy on instagram and some other celebrities. We also followed each other; I’ve never thought of friendship this way, believe me when I say this, I really want to know more about Tina.  I really want to know her mum. After the lunch we both took a walk around the school; it’s really a big building. Suddenly a white sport car speed passed us; followed by a black spot car and then a red sport car. I couldn’t get the faces of those who were in the first two cars but I was able to recognize the face of the one in the red car. I was surprised to see the guy Tina showed me earlier. The way he chewed the gum in his mouth with his left hand on the steering and his right hand with his phone. His focus was on the road but I was able to see him clearly. “Oh my God! It’s Prince” Tina screamed while some other girls couldn’t stop screaming. “Audrey! That’s him and his friends” Tina said to me, shaking my arms happily. “So he and his friends are using the same car?” I asked. “Not all their cars are the same but some. Oh my gosh! He’s looking so perfect in the car” Tina said happily while I just smiled at her cuteness. We both went back to the class to receive the next lecture.