Episode 4

Flashback👇
Audrey ran out of the class to the school’s bookshop; it was time for her next class and she needed a pen. “Please ma I need a pen” Audrey said to the woman who sat at the bookshop. She was trying to catch her breath from the race she did. Without wasting time, the woman quickly attended to her and she ran back to class. Thanks to God, the teacher wasn’t back yet. She walked straight to the back of the class; every eye was on her as she approached a group of girls. Stretching out the pen to one of them who seemed to be the leader of the group “Senior Dora, I got the pen” she said.  “Oops! my bad! I have my pen with me already. I shouldn’t have send you” Dora said while they all burst into laughter. “O….Ok, so can I go to my class please, I have my class now” Audrey said in a pleading voice. “No! Not yet! you still have to get us snacks” Dora said. “Bu…But I told you I’m hav….” before she could finish, one of Dora’s girl slapped her lightly. “Oh common girl! I was expecting you to sound her twice” Dora said. “Audrey, I don’t want to raise my voice this morning, go to that shop and get each one of us snacks and if you come back late, you know what I’m capable of right?” Dora said firmly. “Mo…..Money for the snacks” Audrey stammered with tears dropping rapidly on her  cheek. “Money, Money! are you sick or what…you know that’s your job; take money from you and get out of my class, Idiot! Dora shouted and Audrey walked out of the class sluggishly; everyone burst into laughter.

Audrey came back with the snacks, but there was a teacher in the class already. As she was about to turn back and leave, Dora made signal to her to come in which she hesitated but later took the courage to enter the class. “What do want in my class?” the teacher asked. “I………I came here to give Senior Dora her snacks” she replied. “What nonsense is that……Is it break yet? Dora how dare you to send someone snacks when you know you’re not on break yet? The teacher said angrily. Dora quickly stood up and said “I swear Ma’am, I didn’t send her anything; I don’t even eat snacks”. Audrey was shocked and terrified. “But you a…..” she tried to talk but she couldn’t find her voice. Audrey your classmates are in the class right now and you are here delivering snacks, besides she didn’t send you the snack; so tell me what exactly are you doing in my class?” The teacher asked, but Audrey was unable to defend herself. “You know what? Go and stand in front of my office until I finish!” the teacher commanded. Audrey was left with no option than to walked out of the class, looking behind at Dora and her friends giggling. On her way to the office, she saw a trash bin and threw the snacks in it angrily; she had missed her class and was going to receive another punishment.

Later that day, she was asked to clean the teacher’s office and staff's toilet. Lecture was over for the day, while other students were at home, Audrey was still busy receiving her punishment. While cleaning the toilets, Dora and her friends walked in, “Who do we have here? Wow! I can’t believe my puppet is here working alone and I couldn’t help her”” Dora said mockingly while her friends burst into laughter. Anyways you know what? take this two books Audrey hesitated to collect them from her, just as she was about to take them from her, Dora dropped them on the floor for her to pick up. Without telling her what to do, she bent down to pickup the books “Wh. . . .what’s this for?” she stuttered. “You know that’s a rhetorical question. Anyways, I just fixed my nails; you know I couldn’t write anything down today. It’s just six pages; make sure you complete them before tomorrow morning” Dora said as tears filled Audrey’s eyes. “Oh! Oh! She is crying, my puppet is crying; please don’t make me cry” Dora teased while her friends couldn’t stop laughing. She moved closer to Audrey slowly, Audrey moved back from her quickly. “If you take one more step Audrey……” Dora said as she moved closer to her with bold steps.

She placed her hand on Audrey’s cheek, trying to wipe her tears slowly, suddenly she grabbed her cheek so hard which made Audrey to wince out of pain. “You dummy! What were you trying to do this morning? You want to tell the teacher that I sent you snacks, don’t you think before you act? Oh I forgot you are so dumb and stupid!” She released her cheek and pushed her backward.