Last Chapter - Pay for my therapy, bitch.

You stare at Agrona.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"It's been a while," He smiles. "Emperor."

You laugh. "I'm here to fulfill my end of the curse."

Your eyes glow purple. "Hm?"

"And how do you plan on sealing me off?"

You grin, and a magic circle forms under his feet, seeping with blood.

"By dragging you to hell with me," Your eyes crack, and the universe rumbles at each step you take.

Deities don't die; they just grow bored and go back into hiding again.

The magic under him rumbles, and you realize something.

You can't die.

You're literally a deity.

Well, I guess it is my fault I ran away from home and broke my parents' hearts.

You laugh, and Agrona sinks lower and lower into the circle.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He fights against the circle, trying desperately to pull his legs out, to release his arms from the chains.

"Those aren't chains a mere asura can break," Your smile broadens.

As Agrona sinks lower and lower into the circle, you stare at the mess behind you.

"Heli," You whistle for the bird.

Yes?

"Clean up." You hum. "My time here is over. I'm going home."

What is this? A cliche romance scene? Let me guess, Arthur runs up and latches onto your waist, crying for you to not leave-

"Are you not following orders?"

Helios transforms into a human and starts cleaning up.

You watch, as Argona's horns are left behind from the circle, the rings left behind as well.

"Y/n!"

Damn, you were right?

"Are you," Arthur pants. "Are you leaving?"

You stare at him. "Yes."

"Why..." He collapses on his legs. "Why can't you stay?"

"I-"

"You can erase everyone's memories but ours! You can restore this world back to how it was before-"

"Arthur." Your expression turns solemn. "You aren't willing to leave everyone you love for me, and I'm not willing to spend any more time with humans."

"But why can't you make another identity-"

"Because that's the lazy way out," You mumble. "I lost a part of my-"

"Then give up the rest of it!"

"Arthur, I'm selfish! I'm not human; I'm not benevolent. I'm a deity who killed everyone by not sealing his soul off before he was created!" You hiss. "Why don't you understand that we can't be together?!"

"Then be more selfish for once! Are you telling me you never fell in love with me?!"

You stare at him coldly. "If that's what it take for you to leave, then yes. I never loved you."

Arthur stares at you, tears streaming down his face.

"I'll leave them," Arthur turns to the side, fists tightened. "I'll leave them for-"

"No. " you sigh. "You're like a stubborn child."

He tries arguing further.

"I wanted to leave quietly," You grumble.

You hold your hand out, and Arthur's eyes widen.

"No! Y/n, please don't-"

Your eyes flash, and he passes out into your arms.

"Did you finish?" You turn to look at Helios.

"Are you really leaving like this?"

You stare at him.

"Don't question my decisions." You warp to Arthur's tent, and you stare at all of the unconscious soldiers in the camp.

Erase.

You watch as stars leave everyone's heads. Memories that they made with you.

"Does it hurt? Doing this every time?" Helios holds Tessia's memories in his hand.

You stare at Arthur's star, his glimmers and shines brighter than the others.

You don't answer.

Instead, you reach out to his star, and you use your ring to absorb it.

"You love him."

You stare at Helios.

Blood leaks from your mouth, and your body starts to fade.

"My heart does."

"But we're not meant to be."

You stretch an open hand in front of you.

Time moves backwards, the barren land turning back into the lush field. The flowers come back to life, and the sky stained red from the blood spilled clears, revealing a shimmering sky filled with stars. Helios looks up, and the sky looks like your eyes. "A deity and human cannot fall in love."

Helios wonders if Arthur will think of his first love when he looks up at the sky in the future.

"You can erase the memories, but you can't erase the heart's pulling," Helios glances at you. His next word is a weak mumble. "Please."

You stare up at the sky.

"That will be my mercy."

The stars twinkle.

You smile up at the sky.

"I'll be watching from up there."

Taking off the ring from Arthur, you place him back in his bed, the ring on the bedside. You bend down, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Remember to love her just as much as you loved me."

You turn your back on him, and you hold your hand out to Helios. Your body nearing transparent.

"Let's go home."

Helios glances at Arthur one last time before looking ahead.

Sylvie rushes up to you.

"Mama..."

You smile. "Would you like to forget?"

Sylvie shakes her head. "I'll miss you, mama."

You hold her head in your hands, and you place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I'll miss you too."

Sylvie watches as the two of you disintegrate.

She doesn't like this feeling.

As your star disappears from her vision, she remembers something.

You'll be looking over her.

The sun rises, and a new day starts.

A day without you.