2

Moon stars are rare.

The cool night breeze blew, her hair moved slightly, and Secretary Gao went to pick up the car. In a rare quiet time, Meng Xiyue stared at the sparse stars in the sky.

"Hey." The

empty thoughts were suddenly interrupted, and a familiar voice came from my ears, with a fierce sorrow.

Meng Xiyue tilted her head and looked at Xia Yu'an who was standing in the shadow. The street lamp was sprinkled in front of her, and behind her was a gloomy shadow.

From her perspective, you can see the tender white face under the street lamp, the slender white swan neck, the exposed white collarbone, and the bright red lips under the light.

She carried the bag with her hands folded, and the top of her high heels slid restlessly.

"Meng Xiyue, do you have time to have a meal tomorrow?" At a

closer distance, Meng Xiyue could see the trembling eyelashes under the light.

disturbed.

Meng Xiyue instantly judged the other's mentality.

but.

"Sorry, Miss Xia." Meng Xiyue really didn't want to get involved with the plot characters.

Nosy, only once is enough.

Listening to the other's apparently unfamiliar and cold voice, Xia Yu'an bit her lip, "Are you angry?"

Meng Xiyue's eyelashes raised a cold arc: "No, Miss Xia is indeed right, I'm to you There is no right to preach." If you

lie, you are obviously angry.

Xia Yu'an looked at the other party's cold eyebrows and was so sad. Afterwards, she did know that she was too much, but she had always been arrogant and had never lowered her head.

At this moment, Secretary Gao came back with the car, and Meng Xiyue nodded and turned to leave.

After walking a few steps, high-heeled shoes sounded hurriedly behind her. Before she turned around, her hands were softly attached.

"Yes... I'm sorry."

A sound as thin as a mosquito rang behind him.

Xia Yu'an was very flustered at the moment, lowered his head, and his eyes fell on the hand she was holding.

White and slender, even the curved arcs are very beautiful, and the cyan blood vessels seem to be radiantly beautiful in the moonlight.

Meng Xiyue leaned sideways and moved her hands casually, but was held tightly by the other party. She sighed, "Miss Xia, I should go back."

She obviously apologized, why is she still in this attitude.

Xia Yu'an's eyes were red from aggrieved, she raised her head and shook off Meng Xiyue's hand: "I apologized, why are you still holding on to it, is Ding Yaoyao so good?"

Meng Xiyue was not originally A warm-hearted person, this will be bothered by Xia Yu'an, frowning, just about to speak.

As a result, staring at her eyes, the big tears fell one after another.

Slightly curly hair scattered on his cheeks, misty eyes, and his hands kept rubbing the corners of his eyes.

Very pitiful.

"Miss Xia, it's getting late, I'll send you back."

Xia Yu'an wiped away tears with her hand, and her aggrieved body straightened up immediately, blinked her eyes, flushed, and raised her chin with a voice With a nasal voice: "Huh, hurry up, the wind is too strong, my eyes are getting sand."