4

"Yu'an?"

    Xia Ke was absent-minded when seeing his sister rushing. He didn't even see him sitting here, so he couldn't help but said to stop Xia Yu'an who was upstairs.

    Xia Yu was stunned for a moment, and turned his head to see her brother sitting in the hall, ironing a close-fitting suit without wrinkles, with a gentle smile on her lips, elegant and gentle.

    And Meng Xiyue, who has always been elegant and cold, are completely different styles.

    Just thinking of the name'Meng Xiyue', Xia Yu'an felt that her cheeks seemed to be hotter, especially where the kiss was stolen, and the heart was beaten violently, making her ears buzzing. All my head is:

    So, why did Meng Xiyue kiss her stealthily?

    Xia Ke: "...Yu'an?"

    Xia Ke looked at him from sitting down, not in a state, his tender and white cheeks were flushed, and there was a feeling of spring between his brows.

    He chuckled in his heart, pretending

    to ask casually, " How's it going on filming recently?" "Huh?" Xia Yuan looked at Xia Ke dumbfounded, she didn't even hear her brother say anything.

    Xia Ke reluctantly repeated it again.

    Xia Yu'an replied somewhat perfunctorily: "That's it, it's good."

    Xia Ke continued to remain silent: "Is anyone looking for you recently?"

    Meng Xiyue.

    The name flashed across Xia Yu'an's head, her long eyelashes trembled, and her mouth was dry for a while: "No...no."

    Xia Ke looked at his almost red sister, and he was even more helpless when he looked at his sister who was almost red . "...Yu'an, is there a problem with your left cheek? How come you keep

    touching it ." Touching it every now and then, the skin on the cheek is still soft, so Xia Ke has this question.

    Hearing this, the fingertips touching his cheeks trembled, and guilty of leaving the hair hanging on his chest behind him, his two hands were placed on his knees, his eyes wandering: "Nothing, brother, What's the matter?"

    Xia Yu'an's state is obviously not right, and Xia Ke is simply not going around: "Yu'an, Tianyu wants to marry the Xia family."

    Speaking of this, Xia Ke is really dissatisfied. Tianyu privately released news about the marriage of the two families, to turn the crisis around Tianyu, and the appearance of her sister was so ugly, which made Xia Ke disgusted for a while.

    He only prayed that her sister would not be stupid in this matter, because Tianyu is such a big hole, if the Xia family fills it in, it will be greatly injured.

    If it is...

    Xia Ke thought for a while, he would be this sister...

    Xia Yu'an snorted: "Brother, don't be stupid, whoever loves to dance in the fire pit of Tianyu, they will think about marriage."

    Xia Ke His heart loosened, and he chuckled: "I know." As long as his sister is not stupid, he wouldn't even touch his hands about Tianyu.

    Thinking that Tianyu was because of that piece of land, Xia Ke was scared after thinking about it for a while now.

    But he knew that Tianyu had promised a lot of benefits for that piece of land. After the land was successfully auctioned, he cashed it out.

    If he hadn't been so wealthy at the beginning, Tianyu's plight would not be where it is now.