End

Something is wrong.

    Meng Xiyue's eyebrows are still cold and indifferent, but Xia Yu'an just knows that there is always something different.

    Official? Private matter?

    After a moment in her head, she directly asked, "Meng Xiyue, are you happy?" Her

    quiet eyes locked on Xia Yu'an's Meng Xiyue, looking at Xia Yu'an on the opposite side.

    The hair is tied up high, long curly hair hangs down from the cheeks to modify the shape of the face, the eyes are bright and round, and the whole person looks youthful and bright.

    She remembered that before going out, Xia Yu'an's hair was still loose.

    So, is it specially dressed?

    When she got closer, she still smelled the faint smell of food on Xia Yu'an.

    Have you eaten it in advance?

    Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes and her long eyelashes fell. She thought of sending a message to Xia Yu'an, and it took nearly ten minutes for the other party to return to her.

    The content is also a few simple words:

    "Well, I'll be looking for you in a while."

    She pursed her lips slightly, and said, "I had a meeting this morning and drafted three cooperative planning plans..."

    Xia Yu'an For a moment, she didn't understand how Meng Xiyue reported the morning's itinerary in detail.

    After speaking, Meng Xiyue concluded: "The above is my schedule for the whole morning."

    Xia Yu'an blinked his eyes, and suddenly smiled at Shang Meng Xiyue's serious eyes, "Meng Xiyue, in fact, you are thinking Do you know my itinerary?" The

    intention was directly pierced, Meng Xiyue looked away uncomfortably, her eyes lowered slightly, her ear tips hidden in her hair with a faint pink color, she hummed honestly, and then immediately It also seemed to explain: "Sorry, if it's not convenient, you can..." Before

    she finished speaking, Xia Yu'an was paralyzed with a smile, smiling softly, lying on Meng Xiyue's lap, eyes drenched in her eyes. Tears, the end of his eyes was even flushed with laughter.

    Meng Xiyue didn't expect Xia Yu'an to react like this. She lowered her eyes and looked at Xia Yu'an, who was just rolling on her body. Laugh consciously.

    Laughing enough, Xia Yu'an stood up, pressed Meng Xiyue’s face to her face, breathing intertwined, under her sight, Xia Yuan pecked Meng Xiyue’s lips gently, soothing the dark poking in front of her eyes. Poke the jealous and reserved lover: "Don't be unhappy, I am going to do business this morning."

    "There is a specific reason, I can't tell you for the time being, but I swear, you will know soon."

    Meng Xiyue Eyelashes trembled slightly, looking at Xia Yu'an's loving eyes, "Okay."

    ...

    Assistant Li found that Meng Xiyue was in a better mood again, and thought to herself that Miss Xia really has a set, so soon Coax President Meng well.

    "President, this is Tianyu's acquisition plan." The day after tomorrow is Tianyu's shareholders meeting. He revised this plan several times before it was perfected.

    For Meng Xiyue's acquisition of Tianyu, only a few high-level NS knew about it.

    Although Tianyu is not as good as before, but the foundation it should have is not inferior to any big company. The so-called skinny camel is bigger than a horse. This principle also applies in the market.