chapter 41. old home

»»————- ☀ ————-««

Sienna walked through the familiar path. She had just finished visiting Karl who had gotten back to Kinoko Kingdom after being healed at Las Nevadas.

Even after seeing Sapnap somewhat happier now that Karl was home and seeing George awake again or even spending time with her new found friends, her heart was still broken.

The moment she had with Dream at the prison haunted her more than anything that has happened to her. It replayed in her head, it was horrifying and Phil had to wake her up multiple times at night.

That morning she decided to go visit the only place she avoided aside from visiting Dream, her old home. She hummed as she found the Foolish made mountain. She gulped as the memories flashed before her eyes.

Pushing through the vines, pushing through rocks and grass until she finally got through. There in the hidden mountain was her old home. But what she didn’t expect was to see it standing.

It looked like someone was still taking care of it. She walked to the home. She took a deep breath in and out before pushing her door open.

She looked around and was shocked that everything was still in tact. She was gonna go through the place when she heard a familiar squeak. Looking at the direction in shock, there in the aquarium was Lottie the axolotl.

Her eyes watered and grabbed the bucket. “Hi.” She whispered and scooped her pet up. “I’m sorry Lotts but you’ll survive here more than in there okay.” she said as she walked back out.

Lottie looked up at her like she knew her but she sighed. Nearing the stream, she took off her shoes and crouched when she reached the water. She lowered the bucket and waited for the pink axolotl to swim out but she didn’t.

Sienna sighed and wiggled the bucket, “Come on Lottie. I can’t stay much longer.” She said. Lottie wiggled and got out of the bucket but turned to look at her. She chuckled and patted her head, “You’ll survive better here.” She said and walked away.

She could hear the axolotl squeaking but she bit her tongue and walked back to house. And just like that she had left another part of her past life behind.

»»————- ☀ ————-««

Sienna walked to her kitchen. In her eyes she could see her past self laughing and enjoying her time in the house but she ignored the emotions. She didn’t want to cry anymore, she didn’t have enough time.

Kristen didn’t tell her what was about to happen and quite frankly she didn’t have to. Sienna felt off ever since she accompanied Sapnap with Karl to Quackity or when Revivebur seemingly took in Ranboo causing a rift in his and Tubbo’s relationship and of course ever since she visited Dream.

She felt like it was a matter of time until the day came to finally say good bye again. So she left it there, just so that if ever Sapnap and George or Foolish decides to go there, she would still give them an explanation, even if she did end up being dead.