Dorm life

A/N i did not draw this i found this online in google just so you know.

Himiko Pov

After we got in Naomasas car me dabi and izu were in the back seat while Nezu and Naomasa were in the front seat to drive. it has been two hours since we left the interragation room and i was starting to get tired i guess izu was to because he looked at us and said " i'm going to sleep ok guys?" we both nodded and then he layed down and closed his eyes. i looked at dabi on the right because i was in the middle " dabi i'm going to sleep also okay?" he nodded and i layed down on izu and dabi layed on me and we fell asleep.

when we woke up we were still not at UA so i closed my eyes as dabi got off me and izu sat up with me still laying on him. he picked me up and turned me so i was faceing dabi and he streached his legs out so he and i were more compterble. after a hour we got to UA and then we got out the car " okay so here we are you guys will not be starting school till next week but while your here you can get to know you classmates or not up staries you have your own rooms but without a living room that is only down staries on the 1st floor your rooms are on the 5th floor and there is a secret password and it is 345 okay?" Nezu asked and we nodded " okay follow me" he said as he started to walk away we followed him into a dorm building " ah i almost forgot so you guys are in class 2A" ( just so you know the big three replace three people in class 1A like shoji, tokoyami, and koda okay sorry but if i make another story i will replace mineta he is supposed to be in this one as like well a puching bag. he won't be bullied though okay? okay) after he lead us into one of the rooms we went into an elavator " so you remeber the password?" he asked i nodded " 345" and the dorm door opened. and then we walked in " so you guys can costomize your rooms if you want to or not you gave some things in the kitchen to costomize them. your names are on the bags and since we know the colors you like we put them in the bags okay?" we nodded then he and Naomasa left and we got to work.

i was finaly done and i came out my room and saw dabi and sat down with him " hey dabi you done?" i asked he nodded " yeah i just came out here and i'm waiting for himiko" i nodded and sat down on the couch after a few minutes himiko came out " hey guys i have an idea" she said i looked over to her " and whats is it?" i heard dabi say " i want to see whoes rooms are better!" she said more like yelled and when she did i cover my fox ears " oh sorry izu" she said quietly " its fine himi" i said to her she smiled " okay lets start dabi your going first " i heard dabi groan " fine whatever" then he got up and walked to his room. ( this is dabis room below)

" ooh nice room dabi!" himiko said " yeah its really nice" i told him and he smiled slightly  " okay okay my turn!" himiko said ( this is himikos room below)

" ooh nice room dabi!" himiko said " yeah its really nice" i told him and he smiled slightly " okay okay my turn!" himiko said ( this is himikos room below)

" nice room himi" i said dabi nodded " yeah it looks uhh pink and uhh good?" dabi said i chuckled " okay i'm next" i said then we went to my room which was in the middle ( this is Izukus room below)

its not as red as i wanted but it looks good " ooh this is really nice izu" himiko said " yeah i like it but i thought it would be more y-know red"  dabi said " i did to but it looks good" they both nodded

its not as red as i wanted but it looks good " ooh this is really nice izu" himiko said " yeah i like it but i thought it would be more y-know red" dabi said " i did to but it looks good" they both nodded. then we went to the elavator and we went down to the living room. when we got there we saw about 20 kids in the common room and they all looked at us " uhh hi?" i heard himiko say " hello who are you and what are you doing here?" some guy with blue short hair and was chopping the air asked " uh my name is Dabi and this is Izuku and Himiko" Dabi said to them " okay my name is Tenya Ida" we nodded "uhh we are here because we were chaught and we will be attending class together" himiko said to them they nodded " okay you can sit down on the couch and do whatever" some kid with yellow hair and black lightning streak said to us " also my name is Denki kaminari" he said smiling we nodded. and then we sat down. after a few minutes a kid

with red spikey hair walked over to us " hi my name is Ejiro Kirishima" he said i waved as dabi and himiko said " hi " at the same time he smiled and i saw his teeth i leaned in and started poking at his teeth " izu what are you doing?" i heard himiko say i looked at her and signed at her ' i wanted to see if his teeth we sharp enough to cut me' she looked at me and smaked her face " izu no stop touching his teeth and touch your own please" she said i shrugged and pulled down my mask and opend my mouth " woah your teeth are cool bro" Kirishima said " they are sharper then mine you just cut yourself dude and your canines are huge dude!" he yelled and when that happend my ears went down as i was holding them " oh sorry dude i did not know" he wispherd i waved him off as to say 'your good' he smiled a little.

i got more compterble around kirishima so after a little i started talking to him at first it suppriesd him because of how deep my vocie was but then
he got used to it and it was good he was fun to hang around with and he liked the word manly so he kept using it. sometimes he and i go out to train together without using our quirks because it would not be fair for hi if i used mine when i had complete control over it.

Kirishimas Pov

i was hanging out with Izuku alot he was a fun guy to hang with when he started talking to me it was weird his vocie was deep but to to deep to make him sound weird. i liked his hair and his teeth they were cool i told him about todoroki and how his hair was simaler to his but instead of being the top white and the bottom black it was one side was white and the other was red. after that i told him everyones names. we started to play a video game in the room and the game was super smash bros some people started to join us and izuku beat all of use everytime.