truth

Izukus Pov

after me and kirishima were playing three people started playing with us i think their names were Momo Yayorozu, Ochako Uraraka, and Nejire Hado. i smelled them before they came over and put my mask back on when kirishima came back he asked " why do you have your mask on izu?" i pointed to the girls " ah okay" then we continued to play with the girls and i beat them everytime but i did not talk to them but they talked to me, i smelled himiko coming near and i grabbed her and started cuddling herand purring. they looked at us and then Uraraka asked " whats happening?" she said " oh since izu here is part Fox he likes to cuddle with people he is compterble with" himiko said they nodded and then i felt twichy " himi?" i whisperd into her ear " yeah izu?" " i need my jucie" i said and her eyes widened " w-we don't h-have any" she said " WHAT" i yelled and everyone looked at me " oh no oh no no no no no i NEED my jucie or else people are going to die" i said " j-just go t-to the pr-pros okay?" she said i nodded and then went to find Eraserhead.

Momos Pov

after izuku yelled what everyone looked at him and he started whispering in himikos ear then she said " j-just go t-to the pr-pros okay?" and he nodded and then he left "uh what was that about?" kaminari asked " yeah and whats so special about some jucie?" i asked " well its not the kind of jucie you guys drink its a type of blood" she said our eyes widend at that " why does he need blood?" kirishima asked " its because of our quirks" she said " here i'll explain" she said " so me and izukus quirks are differnt to yours where we can eat regular food but have to have blood with it. i don't need it as much as he does i can go weeks without blood but he can only go

a day and a few hours without blood or else he will start drinking others blood without there permission" she explained " okay let me explain what our quirks are" " my quirk is called Transformation where if i drink a certain amount of blood i can become the person and talk, look, act, and use their quirk like them. but the drawback makes me need blood almost everyday." she said " and izukus quirk is called blood manipulation where he can keep blood liquody or turn it into solide. the drawbacks of that makes him need blood everyday execpt for one full day and a few hours" " we also have another power that we were born with right when we came into this world. we did not need it to manafest when we were four it came right away. and it can't be canceld by anyones quirk. but the power is called dream demon where we can make anything we want appear in this world even if it does not exist with a snap of our fingers or if we wave our hands. the color of mine is the color of izukus pupil and his pupil is red so my color is a red fire that does not harm me or anyone else, it has givin me and obsession with knifes and dresses of almost any color. Izukus power color is the color of my pupil which is black fire that also does not harm him or anyone else, it has givin him an obsession with knifes, semi formal suits, and pain that is inflickted on him or someone else." himiko said " but the really big drawback that it has on both of us is that we become more insane then when you last saw us and we look a little more terrifing then normal." we all nodded and then some of us went back to doing what we wanted.

Izukus Pov

after an hour i finaly came back and went into the living room and saw that himiko was not there i thought she went to bed. i sat next to kirishima and grabbed him and sat there purring while he was just playing smash bros with Momo, nejire and Uraraka. i felt kirishima go limp a little and relized he fell asleep then i got myself and him compterble and fell asleep along with him. i think i was asleep for a little bit because i was then hungry and i got up to go make a sandwhich.

Momos Pov

when izuku left he was carrying kirishima and when into the kitchen to make something to eat i saw mina coming and i scooted over for her to sit with us " soooo how are you guys?" she asked " oh we are good just playing super smash brothers why?" i told her " we i came over to ask a question" we looked at her and nodded for her to continue " so do you know when they will come into class?" she asked " no i don't mabye kirishima knows but he is asleep" Nejire said " oh okay" then she grabbed a controler and started to play with us. when izuku came back out kirishima was not with him " wheres kirishima?" i asked he looked at me for a minute " oh right you don't talk" " i talk when i want to or when i'm compterble with others" he said our eyes widend " w-what" he looked confused so he tilted his head to the side a little " you did not hear me?" he asked " n-no i did" " okay" then he sat back down and just stared at me and Nejire.

Nejires Pov

we were playing a different game called mario cart when i saw that Momo was being moved there was a arm around her waist with scars i looked down as i felt a tug on my waist and an arm with scars was there too i looked at Momo and our eyes widend and before we could say anything we were pulled to something and then i heard purring. we looked behind our selves ans saw izuku with his arms on our waists and he was purring it was really cute i then blushed a dark red color i looked at Momo and she had an equaly colored red face. " hey izuku?" i asked he looked up " yeah" he said " can we see your face please?" he looked at me thought for a moment and then nodded " yeah i guess so" he shifted to where me and Momo were on his lap and then he pulled down his mask to his neck and we saw his face, i blushed a deeper color red then before and so did Momo when i looked at her.