IDK what to call this one

this is what deku looks like but without the blush, drool, and smile

Nejires Pov

Izuku was very handsome his face was mature and his freackles were almost all over his face in a shape of a dimond. he then put his mask back on and continued to cuddle us. i looked over at momo and saw her falling asleep and she fell asleep and so did i.

Izukus Pov

i felt momo and nejire fall asleep on me so i took them both to my room and got in my bed and fell asleep. when i woke up nejire and momo were still asleep so i got out of bed and went to take a shower. after i was done showering i got out and dried myself and got dressed with out a shirt because it was to small and only to see momo and nejire wake up rub their eyes and then scream " ahhhhh where am i!" they yelled i coverd my ears and my tail drooped " shhh be quite " i said to them and they looked at me and turned redder then blood and i looked at them and walked to my dresser and got out a forest green shirt and put it on " morning" i said " uh uhm good morning?" they said in usion i chuckled and eye smiled.

" h-how did we get here?" momo asked " oh you fell asleep on me and i brought you here" i said they nodded " oh you can take a shower and do whatever " i said " okay" momo said while nejire just nodded. i got out my phone and started to look at the news when they came out of my shower in my clothes i stared at them 'since when did they grab my clothes?' i thought momo was wearing my red shorts and my black long sleave sweatshirt while nejire was wearing my red shirt and black sweatpants " uh when did you grab my clothes?" i asked " when you looked away" nejire answerd grinning i nodded " do you want to play minecraft?" i asked " yeah" they said i went into my closet and grabbed my consile and snapped my finggers and a TV stand and a TV apeard then i plugged in my consile and they played on the TV while i played on my computer. about 2 hours later i heard a knock at my door. i got up and went to my door and himiko was there with uhh miro? i think " hey himi" i said " hi izu i wanted to know if you know where momo and nejire are?" she asked " oh they are here with me playing minecraft" i said she nodded " some of the people here want to see our quirks and how they work" she said ' oh okay well well we can do that" i said she smiled "okay lets gooo" and then she left. " momo, nejire" i said " we have to go to the living room downstaires people want to see our quirks"

" okay" they said in usion. We walked out of my room and got into the living room. "so you guys want to see our quirks?" "yeah we really do man" kirishima said to me " okay i need everyone to go outside" "what why?" "because" i answerd "fine" everyone said in unsion. after we went outside me and himi walked farther away from everyone. "everyone watch me then himiko" i told them and everyone nodded. i stood infront of himiko and cut my arm with a knife i made out of thin air. everyone execept dabi and himiko gasped in shock i then held my hand up infront of my cut and started forming a ball made of blood, "one of my quirks is blood manipulation where i can well manipulate blood." i said to them. i looked at himiko and she nodded. "my quirk is called transformation where if i drink anyones blood i can become them and use their quirk, but only for a short amount of time." himiko explained she then walked over to me and i handed her the blood ball. she then licked the ball and turned into me." see everyone now i'm izu~" himi said to them. "wow thats really cool" momo said in awe i smiled slightly under my mask."the drawback to our blood related quirks is that we need to drink blood most of the time and we become obbessed with blood." i told them i heard a bunch of "reallys" "wows" and "oop" i sighed "me and himiko also have one of the same quirk and that quirk we called dream demon. where we can have anything we want but the draw backs are we are more insane then when you usually see us." i explained.

"wow" everyone said in unison i nodded. i then streched and groaned "welp thats enough of socailizing today" i said "i'm going to bed now" and i snapped my fingers and teleported to my room and changed clothes then got into my bed. " i hate socailizing" then fell asleep.

A/N sorry this one was short and after a few monthes i am littiraly on school everyday the only time i can rest is on the weekends and i go to my dads house then. i'm not allowed to take my computer to his house and i don't have a phone.