warning from an old friend

Stoked

Christmas carol

Chapter 2

"donate to the hospital!? Why!?, those people got themselves sick, and I don't why you sponsor the halfway houses, to drug rehabs, if you ask me!, those guys should been in prison or debtors prison, or die and not bother anyone!" Kelly yelled at the phone, then went back work

It was a few hours it came closing time, and kelly was finishing up, her rounds she went in and turned on the radio, to hear some music while she finishes, while recording the clock ins, and in a grinch fashion deducts pay for anyone who loves and or says anything about the joys of christmas, at first she hears the song from the radio. Sung in a heavy metal voice like someone has a soar throat.

"JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL ROCK!, JINGLE BELLS SWING AND JINGLE BELL RING!!, SNOWING  AND GLOWING!"

she changes to another station. And hears another christmas song, it made her brain hurt.

"Have yourself a mary little christmas, let your hearts be mine, for now on...."

then she changes to a station it has jazz christmas.

"Silent night! holy night! all is calm!, all is bright, come young virgin, mother, mother and child, holy infant so tender, tender and...!"

Then she changes to another song but this was not Christmas song, but a brittney spears song, while she hears it, and was, looking at the picture of her brother, while contemplating wheater to go or just give him a gift card and not go, while she was about to get a dart to throw at the picture of emma, then song ended. With the radio announcer saying, the radio stations name.

While looking at another picture of her, but a man whose face was taped off with a tan skin boy, with brown hair, but his body doesn't match as is it a different skin tone, dark brown. And she looked at it with anger and regret

"I hope you enjoy that!, happy holidays everyone and I hope your having yourself a wonderful life!, now this song request from bummer with a message for kelly saying' KELLY WAKE UP GIRL, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE!' so hear you are bummer you song ' where are you christmas by faith hill, I love that girl too bummer, but for this kelly girl he sounds like he made some huges ones." said the announcer, the name shocked Kelly.

"WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS, WHY CAN'T I FIND YOU, WHY HAVE YOU GONE AWAY?, WHERE IS THE LAUGHTER YOU USED TO BRING ME!, WHY CAN'T HEAR MUSIC PLAY!"

that named freaked her out as she knew that guy was dead, how could he make a song request, then as the song plays out, she turns it off, she received a text, and it was from an unknown phone number, saying " kelly! Stop who you are and change before its too late! Or else you'll suffer as I am! Please!"

Thn kelly thought to herself "this is got to a joke cooked up by those groms! I'm reporting this, and hopefully those scabies will get their just deserts!" but then the radio turned on, but their was a mans voice on the other end moaning "KELLY!" then she hears rattling of chains, which was starting to freak her out, then as she was looking around, she saw bummer's face on her computer as he looked before he died, a blonde haired man, with tan skin and a purple shirt, then the picture soon arched his eye brow, while it began to decay like a zombie, while it moaned "KELLY!' scared she grabbed the computer and threw in on the floor. Hearing the rattling come closer along.

She  was trying run, but only to see that the doors are locked, and she tried to unlock them but it won't budge, then she tries to get someones attention by banging on the door yelling "HELP! SOMEONE I'M TRAPPED, AND SOMEONE IS GONNA KILL ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!, HELP ME!", but only for the outside the room, the janitor was hearing nothing, As he had his headphones on and was hearing a song.