The Trip To a relationship

Narrator's point of view

Its half way into the school year, Mr.Fitz is going to take group of students on the school trip to England with the following students: Spencer Hastings, Toby cavanaugh, Hanna Marin, Caleb rivers, Emily fields, Maya st Germian and of course Aria Montgomery.

--Ezra's point of view --

i have talked with the group of students that i will be taking with me on a school trip to England next week, about the things that we would do and see and about how we would get to the destination.

I looked at Aria, a student who had caught my attention from the first day of school, I knew it was wrong to have these types of feeling for a student but she was really beautiful.

" We will leave from school next Monday, so just make sure to be here around eight am." everyone nodded.

"Mr.Fitz?"

"Yes, Ms. Marin."

" Are we going to have time to shop in London? Cause that would be amazing!"

I sighed, that is typically Hanna Marin, She is really into fashion.

"Of course Ms.Marin we will have time to shop in London, but you better not waste all your time at the mall"

" No promises, Mr. Fitz"

The other girls laughed.

"Well, to make sure of that i think you should buy a dog leash Mr.Fitz!" Aria shouts across the room.

I smiled, and our eyes meet each other, she keeps staring, so do i, until we realized that we're not the only ones in the room. I looked away, and hoping that none of the others students saw us.

----------------------

It's Monday morning  about eight, all of my students and myself sat in the Bus, our seats were by the windows, there were 2 rows with 2 seats. i was not happy about this seating

**************.                    **************
Hanna and Caleb.             Emily and Maya
**************.                      ****************
Spencer and Toby.               Ezra and Aria
**************.                  ******************

This trip is going to be a long ride, as we are going down to Florida, and from there we hop on to a boat and from there we going to England

And that means that I was going to be sitting next to the student who i have sexual fantasy's about for at least 15 hours. This was going to be good and bad at the same time...

* * * * * * * *

After Being a half an hour in the bus , Aria felt asleep, she laid her head against my chest, it felt amazing. The girl that I have strong feelings for is sleeping against my chest.

Then I started to wonder if had these feelings for me too?

--- Hanna's point of view---

I looked through the bus and I saw Aria sleeping with her head on Mr.Fitz and Mr.Fitz sleeping with his head leaning on Aria's

I move Caleb a little to wake him up. "Caleb look, at Fitz and Aria"

"Whats ... whats wrong..?" Caleb says Tiredly.

I pointed up patiently toward the sleeping Fitz and Aria " Isn't it adorable?" I said that, a little bit loud.

---Aria's point of view ---

I wake up to hear hanna's voice, noticing that I'm against my teacher's chest, my hot,sexy and gorgeous teacher.

i look towards the back to see what's going on with hanna. I mouth to Hanna "what's going on?"

" you two! That's what's going on!!"

------ Emily's point of view ------------

I was sleeping on Maya's shoulder, i wake up by the sound of hanna and Aria arguing.

"Whats going on? why are you two fighting?"

" Aria was Sleeping on Mr.Fitz!" Hanna said I was shocked by what Aria did

"Hanna please I just fell asleep, whats the big deal!?"

" the Big deal is that He's your teacher, you cant have these types of feelings for him" i said

----- Aria's point of view ------

" i just fell asleep! whats the big deal!! so what i most of fell on him and he just didnt want to move me!" when i said that Mr.Fitz wakes up, He looks at me with those beautiful eyes.

" you look frustrated? are you okay?"

"it's nothing, i'm fine Mr.Fitz"

"Didn't I mention that? I want all of you to call me Ezra during this trip we are not in school and i actually like my name as well" he told everyone

I forgot about the others and gave him a flirty smile, he smile back and we both start laughing. I really dont care about the others.

"well then its nothing, i'm fine Ezra and i like your name too" I giggled.

I laid my head down on his Chest Again, not realizing that it's kinda of werid to do this, but he doesn't really mind.

so I closed my eyes and few minutes later i am fast asleep.