a RUDE DINNER

Aria's point of view

I don't have the key to the room, so I just walked to the door of the hotel room and waited for Ezra. I don't know why I got so angry at hanna for making those jokes.

Normally I would laugh at her jokes but this time I felt like something has changed. From the beginning of the school year, Mt.fitz was really friendly with me and me with him, but when he hold me in the van.

It just felt so right, I sighed I wasn't really gonna fall for him or was I? however I don't think I would have chance with him. First of all, he's my English teacher, he's really kind, he's a great writer. second of all to be honest he might have girlfriend. ( I feel lucky for her).

" Aria?" Ezra bringing me out of my thoughts. "Are you Alright... you seem pretty upset about what hanna told you" he asked me, I looked up to see his beautiful brown eyes.

"Ezra...". "yea" he replies as he's opening the door. " I am fine, thank you for asking." "always help to help" he seemed nervous maybe he has feeling for me, jesus no Aria stop thinking like that he might have a girlfriend or maybe his nervous cause we have to sleep in the same room together.

We walked into the room, it's a small room, with a double bed, a tv, and a small bathroom but with a shower. Ezra sits on the bed. " Ezra?" he looks at me. "yea". "isn't it almost six?" I ask because my phone died and I forgot to charge it. he checks his phone.

"oh yeah. we should start to gather the others so we can eat in restaurant of the motel."

" you get hanna and caleb, ill get Emily and maya, and spencer and toby" he said walking out of the room. "Yeah. okay." I left the room

~~~Hanna's point of view~~~

I am kissing caleb with passion. then I hear someone knock on the door, I groaned and stood up. I open the door to see Aria. " what's going on?". " We're going to have dinner in the restaurant of the motel are you coming?" " yeah sure, wait did you kiss fitz yet" I grab her arm " let go or I will slap you" (jesus someones a bit bitchy today).

I let go of her and we walked down with Aria.

During dinner, we sat down with the 8 of us at the table, we are all talking and laughing cause were like the only ones in this motel. But the only people that are not talking/laughing are Aria and fitz.

I am sure there is something sparking between those two. I always see it by the way she looks at him, the way she blushes every time he asks her something in class. and of course the way they acted in the van. it very clear, they love each other.

it's a known fact and the whole group knows it and I am going to do something about...

"whats wrong with you two? you two haven't talked almost though half the meal" I yelled suddenly at Aria and Fitz. Aria looks pissed

"Huh? Oh no, nothing I am just really tried from the travelling today" her voice rises. So will mine.

"Tried?!? It looked like you slept like a queen in that van" Looks like fitz is getting pissed off two. welcome to the club.

"Hanna please, be quiet you're getting on my nerves" you're not the only one Fitz. " So Fitz will you be sleeping on the couch? or did Aria really want you in the bed with her?!?" I yelled. Aria throws her napkin at my face and stand up from her seat.

" Hanna shut the f*ck up, No you know what I'm done so I'm going to bed. Good night everyone" Everyone had shocked faces. Aria starts to walk upstairs and we continue to eat.

Fitz stands up probably to go and check on baby Aria.

"Hanna could you stop meddling or bitching around in Fitz and Aria relationship" Spencer yells at me. Maybe I was being too bitchy to Aria.