The big secret...

~~Aria's pint of view~~

I ran upstairs, but then again i realized that I don't have the key to the room. I really don't want to go back down there, i just sit on the floor, my back Against the wall with my head in my hands...

I Feel terrible , Hanna keep Talking About Ezra and I, It's really Getting annoying and pissing me off but the worst part it was true I love him I love Ezra fitz, His Boyish charm.. his hot and his cute smile just turns me on... God I think i sound like a whore...

But has Some interests As I do and he's really kind Buts its really Wrong to think this way Because I am his Fuckin Student...

I hear Someone coming up the stairs It better not be hanna or i am going to lose my temper but then they spoke..

"Aria?" I recognized the voice It was Ezra. I look up with Tears running down my cheeks. " Aria It's fine, do you want to go into the room" He asked and I just nodded. "Okay."

He stands up And walks towards the door and unlocks the Door. As we walk in, I rush to my bag to get my pjs then ran to the bathroom To change my clothes and brush me teeth.

~~~~ few minutes Later~~~

I came out of the bathroom To find Ezra Laying on the bed And the lights are off. I jump into bed but I try not move Too much cause I think he's Asleep.

~~~ Few Minutes Later~~~

" Ezra Are you Awake?" he Turns Around. " Would you want to tal-" I pressed my lips Against his, He pulled me more closer to deepen the kiss. Then we pulled Apart. " Ezra I am so Sorry... I just been wanting to do that for Awhile."

" Don't worry About Cause I have been Wanting to do That Since the first Time i saw you." I was Kind of shocked by his Answer. " Really?"

" Aria I fell in love with you on the first Day of school, right when you came into my classroom, I fell For you." He chuckles " its Kind of love at First Sight" He added. " Yea, I guess it kind of is."

~ Fyi Before you Start to read this Part of the chapter For the Young readers Skip This part its kind of rated R~ Please continue~

~Ezra's point of view~

"yea, I guess it kind of is." We laughed Together. God i love her laugh. I leaned in And she reacted. I pulled her closer To deepen the Kiss. I pulled away Cause i wasn't Sure if she wanted this...

"Aria, are you sure about this I don't want to Pressure you into Anything without if your okay with it?"

" Ezra, yes i think i am Ready. Okay Your not pressuring me into anything If i didn't want this i would be sleeping by now" i laughed. I kissed her, i pulled her closer. Aria Started to Tug at my Shirt So i took it off.

" wow Mr. Fitz you have abs, i am impressed." she laughed. this time she leaned in And deepen the kiss I took Off Her Shirt. God she was beautiful. " thank you." She spoke. " Was i talking out loud" She nods.

I pulled her into Another mini Make out session, Then i went down her Neck, She let out a moan, Guess i found her soft spot.

We started to take every piece of clothing And We Were just Naked. before we started i slid on a condom. I layer her on the bed with me on top of her I started kissing her breast leaving A trial of Love bites. She starts to let out moans.

I went down between her thighs and started sucking on her Clit. When it nice and ready....

"ready Aria?" She just nodded. I Stuck my crotch into her. I went slow at first But then started to pick up the pace.Aria Started to moan Louder "Easy, i love you but Slow down tiger." I followed her command And Went a Little Slower. I pulled out.

I crashed my lips on hers and Sticking my two fingers in her and she started to moan a little loud. "Ezra!" She Screams my name " That feels so good" she Adds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~