On the way

-Spencer's point of view--

Toby and I look at Aria, who is sleeping with her head hiding in Ezra's chest.

I think it's creepy, but I am not going to judge because I fell in love with a guy who I thought was bad and who killed Alison and according to Ezra's reaction, and the fact that it's not bothering the rest of the group.

Guess it's not what it looks like...

I turn around , and lay my head on toby's chest, when I her someone moving, as I turn back silently to check who the hell is moving, I see Mr. Fitz/Ezra puts his arms around Aria and lays his head on her head.

Aria keeps her eyes open for a while, she looks at his arms around her body, but instead of releases herself, she smiles and closes her eyes one more time.

* two hours later*
- Aria's Point of view-

I wake up, and notice That Ezra's arms are still around me, I look at him to find him awake with a smile on his face

I smile and look in his beautiful eyes, it's so wrong to think in way about my teacher, I know that but he's just so god damn perfect.

I think, he's about to say something, so he releases his arms.

"We will stop at this motel, to eat and stay for the night; I will rent 4 rooms, just to say with whom you want to sleep in a room" he tells everyone

I feel lonely; Hanna and Caleb are obviously going in a room, same as spencer and toby, as well as Emily and Maya; and listen to one of the couples make out or having sex. To be honest, I would love to sleep in a room with Ezra

But I think he is going to mind about sharing a room...

*Ezra's point of view *

I sighed, I already expected this but I don't have enough money for 5 rooms, I go inside the motel to pay for the rooms, while the group unpacks their things from the van.

When I head back to the group, I stop and overhear Hanna and Aria's conversation

Hanna – Okay Aria, What the hell was that all about  with you and Fitz?

Aria – nothing is up Hanna except the sky

Spencer – you are basically have something for him! Aria think of the 

Aria – So what if I do? It's not like he's gonna feel the same anyways!

Toby – Spencer's right Aria, it's definitely looks like you have something for him and I'm pretty sure he does too; Just by the way he looks at you the same way spencer looks at me.

Spencer - Right, it does look like he has something for you and  Am I that obvious?

Aria – No guys, I do not have something for Fitz and I'm not going to, he's my teacher for gods sake!

Aria sighs and walks to the trunk of the van.

I walk over to the group and I see Aria is struggling to close the door of the trunk because the door of the trunk is too high for small person like her... I laughed A little.

"Need some help, Aria?" I say as I walk over to her.. still struggling to close it.

"Yes, please why are they making these things so big? As if they just want to bully small people." I smile, she really funny. I close the trunk and we walk back to the group.

"Okay, Hanna and Caleb you got room 3 here's the key" I hands key. "Spencer and toby will get room 2" I hands key. "Emily and Maya will get room 4" I hands key. We walk into the hotel.

"So I'll be with you? But only if it doesn't bother you?" I ask Aria. "Oh no, it's fine Ezra." She replies quickly.

We start walking up the stairs, I over hear Hanna whispering to aria. "Luck you girl, hopefully he Brought some condoms, tell us the details tomorrow" I overheard. Aria did not look happy.

"Please just shut the hell up Hanna, you're not funny at all." She walks fast up the stairs ignoring the sorry's from Hanna.