Chapter one

A/N: Hi everyone! So I just wanted to say that English isn't my main language, so I'm sorry if I'll make some grammar mistakes. Anyways, I hope you like this story, leave a comment or vote if you did :) x R

1.

"Reblog!!!" we shout at the same time. I was skyping with my 'fan-friends' again. I met them all on Instagram. We are all very proud members of The Script family. One day we decided to make a whatsapp group with fans from all over the world. And right now, Chloe, Ariani, Gabi, Hanneke, Isabel, Serena, Natalie, Melanie and I (Rose) are doing a fangirl skype session. It's basically us being on tumblr, looking at pictures from The Script and screaming about their beautiful faces. "Ugh guys, I can't stop listening to 'howl at the moon'!!! Dan's voice sounds so beautiful and fragile, I love it. It's adorable!" I say. "Hahaha I know right?!" Chloe beams. "I just can't wait until the concert! I want to meet you all so bad!!" Serena says. The Script is doing a concert at the 02 arena in London. We are all from different countries, but we decided to go there and meet each other. Of course, we'll sleep outside of the arena. We obviously want to stay in front of them. We also won a meet and greet, so it'll be extra fun. I hope I'll be able to talk to them without making weird noises and being awkward. "Well, I got to go. I have some packing to do!" Natalie says, while giving us a wink. "See you guys tomorrow!" I say.

I walk downstairs to get my suitcase, and see the mess in my house. Ugh, I thought I could handle living on my own without making a mess all the time. When I was 15, my mum met this American dude and decided to emigrate. Unfortunately, that wasn't the only reason for her to leave: I was depressed, due to the divorce of my parents. I thought cutting myself, was the only way out. Turned out it wasn't. when my mum found out, she became extremely angry. She said she couldn't deal with the fact that she might lose another child of her. Yup, my little brother died when he was one year old; he was born with lung cancer. I didn't even know that was possible, but apparently it was. I'd rather not think about it. Anyways, she didn't want to lose another child so she ran away with a strange man, moving to America. I know, it's very selfish from her and I'm still furious, but it won't help and I don't want to waste my time thinking about that douchebag. One year after my parents divorced, my dad committed suicide. He still wasn't able to cope with the death of his son. So here I am, 17 years old, living on my own without parents. Don't feel sorry for me because I'm used to it. Anyways, I really should be packing my stuff. Tomorrow I'll finally see my fan-friends!

"Shut up!!!" I shout at my alarm clock. My mood immediately improved when I realized what day it was: 21st of August. I was going to meet my fan-friends today. I put on some thighs, hotpants, my denim jacket and a T-shirt of Daniel John Mark Luke O'donoghue; My future husband. When I was done eating breakfast, I drove towards the train station and stepped inside the train who was taking me to London. This day is definitely going to be amazing.

"Rose!!! You're here!!!" They all said enthusiastic. I was a bit late; everyone was already there, but at least we're together now. After some excited screaming and hugging, we went to Nando's and ordered a meal. "I am so happy I can finally meet you all." Hanneke said with a Dutch accent. "Haha, I know right?!" Gabi and Ariani beamed. When we had finished our meal, we walked towards the 02 and laid down our blankets and pillows. This'll be so exciting! "I really hope I'll be able to touch Dan," I admitted. "Don't we all...." Serena said. "I'm really not looking forward to the post-concert depression, though!" I sighed. "Same... but we shouldn't be thinking about that right now." Chloe said. We were the only fans who decided to camp in front of the door. "Oi, Natalie, did you bring that Bluetooth speaker?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" She got the speaker out of her bag and I connected my iPod to it. Of course we had The Script on shuffle. "Singing our hearts out, standing on chaaaairs. Spending our time like we are milionaaaaaaires!" We sang along, not caring about the noise we were making. "Laughing our heads of, the two of us there, spending our time like we are milionaires," We suddenly heard a familiar voice singing. I gave the girls a strange look and slowly turned around, looking in a pair of beautiful hazel-coloured eyes.