Chapter nine

9.

Rose’s P.O.V.

I feel my heart sinking. Are they serious? I frown. “Well… er… have fun I guess” I say while looking at my feet. Gosh, I could be such a bitch sometimes. Danny placed his index finger underneath my chin and tilted my head; forcing me to look at him. “Hey, you can come with us if you want? I’ve already asked Mark and Glen and they’re fine with it” “But… I have school” I sigh. I see Dan has a questioning look on his face. Of course he hadn’t thought about that yet. “Well… you could go to school in Ireland! What kind of study do you follow anyways?” He asked. “I, um… I want to be an actress so that’s what I’m studying for.” He looked surprised. “I’m sure there’s a great acting school near or in Dublin. You’ll be fine” I felt a rush of happiness flow inside me. “Okay. I’ll come with you lads, then. Are you sure it’s fine?” I asked. The three men immediately nodded. I smiled. I still wasn’t happy with the fact that Dan kissed another girl, though. “Our plane leaves tomorrow at 8 a.m.” Mark said. When they walked outside I went to the closet of the hotel room and packed my stuff. Then I realized I barely had anything to pack. Well, I’d be fine. I had the essential stuff; I could buy the rest in Dublin.

Danny’s P.O.V.

“Damn, for fucks sake! Why aren’t you two dating yet?!” Mark asked. I saw Glen smirking. I looked at my feet. “I don’t know, man. I mean, I’ve told her that I kissed that girl and she said it’s fine but I know it isn’t. I could see the pain in her eyes. Seriously, she’s trying to be strong and she’s holding back the tears but I know she’s not okay.” Glen put an arm around me. “Hey, it’ll be fine. You two are crazy about each other, it’ll definitely work out.” He said, trying to calm me down. “But she doesn’t even know I like her!” I yelled. “Well she’ll find out if you keep talking so loud” Mark chuckled. “But seriously, dude. If I hadn’t told Rina I loved her, we probably wouldn’t be married, now. Girls always expect us men to take the first step. It’s ridiculous, but if we don’t, nothing will happen.” Mark was right. I had to tell her about my feelings for her. “You guys are right. I’ll talk to her soon, but I want to make it special. I think I have something in mind.” I said. Damn, I couldn’t wait to kiss those beautiful lips of her. “You want to snog her, eh?” Glen joked. “Yeah, but there’s one problem: she’s never kissed someone…” Mark frowned. “You serious? Well, make it a good one, then.” He winked. I smirked. I really had some crazy friends.

Rose’s P.O.V.

Bang!Oops… I think my alarm clock just died. I knew I shouldn’t have smashed it that hard. Well, what’d you expect at 5 a.m.? It takes us 2 hours to drive to Heathrow, so we had to get up early. When we were done eating our breakfast, we got inside their tour bus. I looked around me. Wow, I’ve never seen a bus like this. It’s like a house on wheels. I walked towards the beds and immediately I knew which one belonged to Dan. All the beds were neat and tidy and his bed was just… ‘Not tidy’. I smirked. Suddenly, I felt a pair of slim arms around my waist. “Funny, eh?” He asked. I nodded. He turned me around, so I was facing him. Looking into his eyes almost made me forgot how to breathe. They were stunning. I laid my head on his shoulder. It’s the little things I enjoy most. Like this; I wished it could last forever. Of course it couldn’t, because there were two other grown up men who behaved like 3 year olds. “Incoming!!” I heard Mark shout as he walked right through us, forcing us to let go of each other. I sighed. “Gosh, they’re so childish” I smirked.

After I had spent one hour sitting next to Danny with my fingers intertwined with his and my head on his shoulder, we’d arrived in Dublin. The first thing I noticed was the rain. It’s not like it’s very different from London, though. The mood of the three men had immediately improved. “No place like home” Glen sighed with a smile on his face. “What about a tour through Dublin?” Dan said with a huge grin on his face. “That’d be amazing” I said and I smiled back. He was literally the cutest thing ever. He grabbed my hand and led us through Dublin. I felt genuinely happy. “Look! That’s where I’ve had my first kiss!” Dan shouted. He was as happy as a child on Christmas day. I didn’t know why, but I felt this huge blush coming onto my cheeks. I felt Mark and Glen staring at us. Why were they staring at us? I smiled and we walked to Danny’s house. “See you guys tomorrow?” “Yeh, see you tomorrow. Bye!” Mark and Glen said and they drove to their own houses. Danny unlocked the front door and let us in. when I walked inside, I was utterly impressed by his house. It was painted white and black. All of it. He gave me a tour through his house. It all had the same colour theme. Downstairs he had a kitchen and the dining room. He also had this dark red mini bar. When we walked further, we came into the living room. It had a black leather sofa and a ‘quite’ big TV. Upstairs he had a bathroom with a waterfall shower and a Jacuzzi. He ended the ‘tour’ in his bedroom. It was all white except one black wall. In the middle of the room there was huge, dark red bed. I turned around and looked in his eyes. “It’s… beautiful” I said. I wasn’t lying. His house literally was the most stunning house I had ever seen. Dan grabbed at my and gave the cheesiest answer ever: “So are you”