Chapter twelve

12.

Danny's P.O.V.

That was it. Rose just talked to me about the way she feels and I'm glad she did. I am so in love with her. I cup her face in my hands and place my lips on hers. I felt the electricity flowing through my veins. I felt the love claiming a place in my heart. I pulled her even closer and put my hands on her waist. This heated make out session was just about to become more heated when we heard a loud knock on the door, followed by loud footsteps. Roughly, we pulled apart and looked up at the door and saw Mark and Glen. "Did we interrupt something?" Glen asked with a smirk on his face. I looked up at Rose, who was blushing heavily. "Erm, yeah, kind of" she mutters. "Well that's bad luck, then, because Glen and I are going to do something fun with you guys. There's no time to argue, come on!" Mark said and the two men were already making their way outside, dragging us with them. We stepped into the car, but there wasn't any place left so I pulled Rose on my lap. "Where are we going?" Rose asked. I knew there was no point in asking because they won't tell us anyway. "It's a surprise." Mark said with a way too large grin on his face. "Mark, stop grinning. You'll make her think that you'll kidnap us or something" I said. "I might not know you guys for a long time, but it's long enough to figure out that you won't kidnap me. Plus, O'D here wouldn't let that happen" she said while winking at me. "O'D? That's a good one!" Glen laughed. "This is going to be a long ride. Thought I'd say it to prepare you." Mark said. Mark and Glen were both sat in front while Rose and I sat in the back. And yup, there is indeed enough space to just sit next to each other but I like it when she sits on my lap. "Dan, if I'm going to sit like this during the whole ride and Mark uses his brakes one time, I'm dead" Rose chuckled. I nodded and she sat down next to me with her head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her.

Rose's P.O.V.

What time is it? I unlocked my phone and saw it was only 11 in the morning. Suddenly, I hear a chuckle next to me. I turn my head and notice Dan looking at my lock screen. "What?" I say as innocent as possible. "You have me on your background!" He says with a smirk. I blush. Shit, I did. I mean, come on, I'm still a huge fan of them so of course they are my lock screen. "That's absolutely adorable" Dan says before kissing my forehead. "So, you're a fan, then?" Glen asks. "Duh. How couldn't I be?! Your music is the best, I swear. Your songs are appropriate for every occasion!! I mean, when I'm sad or something, I listen to nothing, six degrees, flares etc. but when I'm happy I listen to paint the town green or hall of fame. But I have a confession to make..." Okay, this is not a good idea. No, I can't ever tell them. "What is it?" Mark asks. Nope, nope, nope. Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it. "I, um. I used to write fanfiction about you guys." The silence that followed was abruptly interrupted by the hysterical laughter of three Irish men. I felt my cheeks becoming extremely red. "Guuuys stop! I know, I know. It's embarrassing" I said while I buried my face in my hands. When they had finally stopped laughing, I looked Mark in the eyes which caused another mixture of laughter, including me this time.

When we had finally caught our breath back, Dan kissed my cheek and whispered: "It's actually kind of cute" I give him a soft kiss on the lips. "Alright, we get it, you're in love" Mark says with a smirk on his face. "Shut it, baldie. I bet you and Rina are just the same" I say to Mark, which caused a confusing look on his face. "How do you even know Rina?" I felt another laugh coming up but I managed to remain quiet. "I'm a fangirl, Mark. We spend our times on Tumblr looking at pictures of you guys rather than going a night out. Which is rather sad." I noticed Mark and Glen were trying to hold in their laughter. "It's fine, you can laugh." I sighed with a smirk on my face. "No time for that, we've arrived."

I looked up and saw a huge building standing in front of me. It had a sign that read 'Sony'. Uh oh. What were they planning to do? "So... what are we going to do, then?" I asked without letting my fangirl emotions show. "We are going to make some music and you are going to join us." Glen said with a smile. I looked at them with disbelief. Am I seriously going to record songs with The freakin' Script? "Oh. My. God. That is so cool. I'm loving it already" I didn't put much effort in hiding the huge grin on my face. "Come on, babe" Dan said while grabbing my hand. When we walking inside, I saw a white lobby with a white leather couch and a huge black TV. We walked through the corridor and got inside a room with the number '3' on it. How ironical. I sat down on the black couch and heard someone playing the guitar in the room next to us. "Who's playing?" I asked curiously. I didn't need an answer because I heard the beautiful voice of a man named Colton Avery. He was the supporting act of The Script!! "Coltoooon!!!" Glen shouted. I heard footsteps and suddenly Colton Avery and I were in the same room. Oh my Danny. (I really shouldn't say that aloud in Dan's presence). "H-h-hi." I manage to say. He gave me a smile and hugged me. "Hey, love" He said, receiving a warning look from Danny. "I just wanted to say that I LOVE your songs and your voice is amazing and you deserve all the fans of the world and it's just amazing to see your fan base grow so fast and I'm happy to be a part of it and yeah..." I manage to say. I saw the surprising look on his face. It was amazing to see how new he was to all the showbiz and stuff. It's rather adorable in my opinion. "Well it was great to meet you! I'm sure we'll meet again. I've got to be off, bye!" He said and I smiled and waved. Did that just happen? "You're staring" Danny said. "Haha, I'm sorry. Don't be jealous, Dan. You know I love you and no one else" I chuckle and give him a kiss on his cheek. "So, let's make some music!" Glen said. We all yelled "Hell yeah!" in response.