CHAPTER 2

After seungkwan walked away and are not in their sight anymore. Mingyu stares at his phone and he looked very angry. He hates that seungkwan do that sassy things to other people. He flirting and act he don't know what he makes other people flutters. He makes someone fall.

"Stupid seungkwan!! Why did he kiss wonwoo. If not because of Nancy's sit besides me. I will kiss him and say it's just a prank because he tease wonwoo and only do that to make him mad." Mingyu silently say that in his head.

    The silent makes seungcheol realise about mingyu feeling towards seungkwan. That playboy mingyu haves crush on seungkwan.

"Do you like him?" Seungcheol talk to mingyu with giggles and poke Nancy Pointing at mingyu.

"Shut up hyung, why do you say that in front of Nancy?. I afraid she  will believes what you say and why your boyfriend's not here today? Say you're friend with him but your actions is opposite." Mingyu added and rolled eye at seungcheol.

"Me ?it's okay, I don't have someone special but you. You have pretty girlfriend beside you". He yawn and wink at mingyu.

They stand up from their place and ready to go to the class.

"Wonwoo, what are you doing? Lets go!!" mingyu pulls wonwoo hand and try drag him to the class.

      In this crazy group, they have Seungkwan and Jeonghan is from art faculty. Seungkwan and Jeonghan's live together in one dorm. The rest, wonwoo, mingyu and seungcheol are engineering student. They know each other because Jeonghan and seungcheol are friend and because of them seungkwan know umji. They friendship and relationships is one cable. They know each other, Nancy currently have a relationship with mingyu and Nancy's friend is umji. now known as seungkwan girlfriend.

"Wait..wait.. " wonwoo still sit there and look to his phone.

"Just continue in the class. What's wrong with you" mingyu still grab wonwoo hand.

"Oke let's go" wonwoo fixed his glasses grab his bag and walk to the class with mingyu and seungcheol. Nancy to the other way.

_______________________________________

Wonwoo chat

Vernon: did you get what I ask?

Wonwoo: yes, do you already give me the money?

Wonwoo get notification from bank..

Vernon: I just give you.

Wonwoo: oke.

Vernon: where's the picture?

Wonwoo: wait !!!

Wonwoo: do you need this photo right? I got from his phones

Wonwoo: do you need this photo right? I got from his phones. He's model for photographers club. They need him for final project. Why did you always follow him and want to know his scheduled and activity? Are you stalker?

Vernon: shut up or I ripped your mouth.

Wonwoo: hey creepy!! Don't to talk to me like that!! This is bonus for you.

Vernon: hehe he's is mine

Wonwoo: I will talk to you later. I have one good news.. bye.

_________________________________________

Wonwoo pov

This is okay right? I do this to buy what you like. I like when you ask me to buy you a meals.

    Wonwoo smiles as he though about his crazy plans. He want to look good in seungkwan eyes. Wonwoo are not in a well off family but not that poor also. His family still can manage their household and his study expanses. After all of that, he want to do something more to help seungkwan and buys seungkwan gift. Even in stupid way. Seungkwan like branded things and always ask wonwoo to buy the things he need without other people knows. Seungkwan is a parasites who lives in wonwoo.

***seungkwan trapped in two psycho games. That will ruin his futures.***