CHAPTER 5

Seungkwan !!! Wake up!! Seungkwan ah!! " Dk scream loudly trying too waking seungkwan up from his nightmare.

Where am I ? " He asked with teary eyes and looked at DK .

There's also have hoshi and minghao .

Yah,,!! We already told you too wear your earbuds and use your eyes when you crossing the road!! " Hoshi dramatically yelled at seungkwan.

Do you think I didn't do that ? I still can hear the crash sound or whatever it's called. " Seungkwan yelled back at hoshi.

They keep arguing and there's minghao watch them with tea in his hand. "Both of you, baboo" word came from minghao mouth shocked three of them.

I'm sick of you guys, why both of you .. ehh..no why three of you like to yelling each other so much ? You guys practing to be an idol ? Competting whose vocals are more loud? "
Minghao talking with straight face. After that he continue drinking and walk away.

°°°°°°°°° 🕊️ (silent)

" Seungkwan ahh,, I think you should buy a noise cancelling headphones for your "trauma" (joking around) and you should buy for minghao too. I don't know why he included me . I didn't do anything today " Dk smile awkwardly.

"Yah,, U just screaming when you waking up seungkwan earlier" hoshi whisper to dk and mocking DK expression.

It's not a first time, it's been few times already. They found seungkwan trembling and suddenly fainted in the middle of the road. They have been following seungkwan because of this. They know about what seungkwan go through all of this time but the things they don't know is the trauma that seungkwan had is not because of his family accident case. He developed the PSTD earlier than that. when he beloved one died after getting hit by a car. He feel afraid whenever heard sound of car crash.

Night at 8 pm

Seungkwan keep looking outside the window. suddenly He feel like someone's watching him from outside. He got chilled and quickly closed the window , continue watching his phone.

and then Suddenly, he can't breathe, someone's covering his mouth. He saw the weird guy from the lobby. its was vernon.

while Vernon Close his mouth , he do a silent sign to keep seungkwan quite. Seungkwan nodded after that Vernon release his hand of from seungkwan mouth.

"What did do you want?"

vernon looked at seungkwan creeply. " why? cant i meet you?. i saw you fainted earlier so i just come and check on you.

"yes u can but not this way. cant u use a front door? and stop making that expresion , you freak me out.

while vernon roaming in seungkwan room . he saw one picture at mini table beside seungkwan bed.

this is your ex or your current bf ? u should not cheating with your gf? how many scandal you want to keep . i think just enough with me . one more things just get rid of your gf , since this one died already i wouldnt mind if
he's here with us. " vernon talk with serious voice no sign of joking.

" are you kidding me? how can you casually ask me to get rid of my gf ? and how do you know jun already dead?. " seungkwan talk with disbelief in his eyes.

" we went to same high school , tbh i already eyeing you since that. lets change our conversation into interesting plan. how about me , myself get rid your current gf? i give u two option , stop seeing her or you will never see her forever. " vernon take a deep breath and look at seungkwan.

"what do you mean by that ? just go . u scared me ." seungkwan pushing vernon to the door.

ok2 , im sorry. nextime i will not tell you the plan i just go for it. since you get scared easily.

seungkwan didnt believe what came out from vernon mouth.

"did you do something to jun?" seungkwan start getting goosbump.

"no, i didnt ? i was about to do so but someone do  it ahead before me. "  vernon reply with innocent face.

seungkwan start crying loudly , without knocking . minghao open the door and look at seungkwan already at the floor crying non stop. following by dk and hoshi.

what are you doing here and what did you do to seungkwan? dk questening vernon.

without reply dk words vernon eyes go to minghao and said " hey, long time no see. i didnt expect are u here with seungkwan."

disclaimer : this chapter have many grammar n spelling error because i dont have time to edit .. i just have the story line in my head n write it down quickly. i will take any suggestion for this chapter . open for 3 days and take down .. ( if some words n grammar didnt make sense .. im so sorry guys hshhs )