CHAPTER 4

That sassy boy is now walking towards them and they can see that boy put a fake smiles on his face. Mingyu and seungcheol chuckle while look at seungkwan.

     They didn't ask or talking about what just happen earlier, they wait seungkwan to tell them himself.

    Seungkwan put his bag on the table and take a sit and let a big sigh. They can see a nervousness in his face.

     In that table, there's seungcheol with his hand in Jeonghan shoulder and in front of them there's mingyu and wonwoo didn't talking just look at seungkwan.

After sitting in front of them, seungkwan make a sudden announcement.

"Don't tell umji, I'm with Vernon." Seungkwan blurred out.

What do you mean?" Mingyu

"We already in relationship ". Seungkwan look and analyse one by one their reaction.

They didn't look shock. They just smile and clap their hand while looking at seungkwan.

"Now, you're already complete one mission and now within two months. You know what I mean." Seungcheol

"Huh!! You're really fast huh!! We just talk about this earlier ". Mingyu without realise put annoying face.

"Someone is getting jealous." Jeonghan laugh. Probably seungcheol already tell what happen to Jeonghan.

"I left my things in the class." Suddenly wonwoo rushly pack his things.

They looked worried.

"You need me to come with you?"

No, i will be fast don't worry.

Let's walk together, I want to go to washroom too.

--------------------------

    Wonwoo followed seungkwan to the washroom with anger on his face. They both standing infornt sinking and look each other face through the mirror.

Why are you here? I thought you are going to your class.

No, I'm just mad.

Why? Are you jelouse? Come on , it's just a bet. Beside we don't have any relationship.

I already buy the things that you wanted. How do get the money?

I have my way!!!

Are you in love with me? I tell you I'm straight.

But you're flirting with me.

Don't you know. I just want the green in your pocket. Don't be too innocent. I just give you are lesson. After this don't get use by other.

I give you what you want. I will order for you now.

Oke let see.

Wonwoo takes his phone from his bag and hand seungkwan to open online shop to buys her own things.

Thanks before I click the button. I give you a special reward first.

He pulled wonwoo inside the toilet and closed the door. Wonwoo sit on the toilet bowl with seungkwan in his lap. Seungkwan pull up wonwoo face and start to kiss wonwoo passionately.

I thought you're not into boy.

He grab seungkwan waist and stand up push seungkwan into the toilet door. He kissed and take a breath out,lean his face on seungkwan shoulder. He sees the hickey on seungkwan neck.

He kiss seungkwan back but now with forced.

What are you doing.?

He grab seungkwan collar with other hand still on seungkwan waist. He grab a collar while make a fist and push seungkwan to the wall with that hand.

Argggg...

He do that twice. After that wonwoo peek at seungkwan clothes and he proudly said that he makes a bigger brush than hickey the neck.

-----------------------------------------------------

CHAT TO MINGYU

Wonwoo: I have something to do. Don't wait for me

Mingyu : oke see you later

----------------------------------------------------

Seungkwan walk into the table. Mingyu and Jeonghan wave their hand to seungkwan to attract seungkwan attention.

" seungkwan!!!" They yelled

After seungkwan arrive infornt of them. They can see that seungkwan suddenly look pale and sick.

"Sorry hyung, I will ho home first I'm not feeling well". seungkwan look at them.

Do you want me to ride you? Mingyu ask worried.

No it's oke " seungkwan took his bag and walk away.