CHAPTER 3

In the hallway of  the faculty art, some student are cheering theirs names.

"Boo seungkwan.. minghao..Hoshi..D.KKKKKKKKK!!"

The situation is too chaotic there. No one can control the mess. It's seungkwan, the sassy diva on the way to the class walking infornt of them.

      Like usual, DK and Minghao hide their face with their assignment file. They don't want to take a part from this but hoshi is different, he encourages more seungkwan do that.

  The boys are cheering but some girls makes annoying face while look at seungkwan. Sometimes they're regret being friends with seungkwan and hoshi but what can they do? even when they're fighting. The one who always seek for forgiveness it's that two dork. Even not their fault.

     The cheering it's not like will be calm in any moment. They need to fast their pace to the classroom. Dk push seungkwan little bit faster to the class, they're all already late. All of this because of seungkwan. He dance and do a sassy move with hoshi. It seem they already forget about class.

__________________________________

Classroom 3A-12

They knock the door. In front of white board there's prof.Joshua already start his teaching class.

"You guys are late, not just late but too late!! I heard some cheering outside. What are you thinking about? Do I look like your friend? That you can look down? For now, take a sit and I will cut of your point." The lecturer have done enough with seungkwan behaviour. He knows what happen outside.

"Sorry sir me and minghao " Dk talk with his head down.

"You two, it's oke I will deduct the one who cause the problem only." He glared at seungkwan.

"Me sir?" Hoshi talk cheerly.

"You? I will deduct too... you keep encouraging him. I will cut more" He doesn't care if the two students fail.

They all go to take a sit but Seungkwan didn't care, he cause another trouble. He go to his table and kiss umji in the cheek before sit down. He ignored the lecturer who's still mad at him.

"Seungkwan get out from my class. If you already come to your sense then you can come back!!" The soft and graceful lect scream for the first time.

All eyes on seungkwan, he get up and pick his things and out from the class.

--------------------------

   He go back to the engineer faculty block wait for his "other friends" to finish they class.

Engineering faculty students lobby

Now he's in the table where he's sit before.

Suddenly he felt like someone approaching him from behind.

"Hey why you aren't in your class? The guy trying to make a conversation.

"So what about you?don't disturb me!! Seungkwan kick the chair.

"Wooowoo.. easy boy". He laugh and go to the another table.

   Now he can feel guilt, he shouldn't do that. He looks at the boy and he realized, he make a biggest mistake. It's Vernon, my only opportunity to close to him is gone. He groan too his stupidity.

He shamelessly go the the boy tables and sit beside him. He makes his hand round to the voice waist.

"I'm sorry, I was mean to you. By the way, who's your name ? Seungkwan said seductively. Since no one there, he brave enough to do that.

It's is our first time to meet? How can you dare put your hand on me?.

Oh I'm sorry. Seungkwan blush.

No,it's okay. I just afraid I can't resist you and take you to the bed.

Oh he so fast, such a pervert he say to himself.

What? Did you say something?

No, if you want look me in your bed. I would like to make official first. I don't do with a stranger. Seungkwan smirk. He don't know the one who drag him to the hell is himself.

Let's couple then.

Oke he said nonchalantly

The guys slip his hand inside seungkwan's and pinch seungkwan nipple and makes seungkwan let out weird voice from his mouth.

No,no that fast..I don't know your name yet. Seungkwan bit his lips ask he said that to that guy.

Vernon,I'm Vernon. So can I do now?

The guy leans on seungkwan neck and lick it. Seungkwan push Vernon to the the side and turn around to see if anybody see them like that.

We're still in school. How you can do that? I don't know a quite person like you be this. Such a perverts.

It's my fault touch that mine? So you know already about me. You secretly have a crush at me? How cute." Vernon keep grinds when he said that.

Some students already go out from their class. He still sit there with Vernon. Until that place full of students.
He not feels very comfortable because Vernon hand on his thigh squeeze and roaming to his private.

   When look at that, Seungkwan gets up quickly and pretend to searching for his friends and left Vernon there.

"Give me your number"

For what?!!! He scream. All students look at him.

For arrange our next date and make out maybe. He laugh.

He write his phone number on Vernon hand and walk away as he sees mingyu on the other side.

Ps: I'm sorry for the absurd and grammar error for this chapter.. I will fix it sometime, please let me know my mistake ❤❤