000.

ELEMENT:

A PART OR ASPECT OF SOMETHING ABSTRACT. ESPECIALLY ONE THAT IS ESSENTIAL/CHARACTERISTIC

------

•••••|•••••

•••••|•••••

DISGUSTING.

That's what she always thought of smokers.

She couldn't understand the addiction  with the lung killers and why millions of people did such a thing, but the second her dark brown, doe eyes landed upon the being, it seemed as though all that went out the window.

He harbored a look she'd never seen before and she was engulfed.

Intrigued.

Taken.

From the way the white smoke smoothly exited his lips and wisped into the dimly lit atmosphere left her stuck.

Several feet away, he stood near the wall with a semi large group of both men and women in their section.

While everyone else sat, laughing, smoking and drinking, he stood, Iphone occupying his left hand, while a blunt held the other.

From the look on his light, caramel brown face, he appeared bored.

His ancient Egyptian features were incredibly sharp, from his thick, full eyebrows, Nubian nose and perfectly sculpted chin.

Not a fan of braids on grown men, he could get away with it, easily.

They were long, stopping a bit past his broad shoulders, while a black hat adorned the top of his head, in which he wore backwards.

Dressed in all black he was, while a Miami Cuban Link rested around his neck, glistening with white diamonds. A silver Rolex accentuated this, and his vibe was confident.

He'd spotted her as well, several minutes after she'd entered the heavily packed establishment, and he'd been just as attracted- if not more.

Faint eye tag had been their game for past few minutes, with neither really making any type of move, other than with their eyes.

Stealing one last glance at him, she focused on her straightened black hair, delicately tucking a piece of hair back behind her right ear before feeling a light bump behind her .