|07

|MAKE YOU

-------

DIEM'S home was the same just as Jreama remembered.

Pretty much all black with gray undertones.

The home was large, way too big for just one living body.

It smelled nice, and was immaculately clean.

"You gone hit a what?" Diem questioned, as the two sat on his black sectional.

"I don't really smoke anymore," Jreama admitted, to which Diem nodded.

"So why'd you agree?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Thought maybe I'd just take one lil hit," Jreama replied.

"Cool...and why'd you stop?" Diem inquired next, just about done preparing the thick blunt.

"I was getting a bit too high. Me and my cousin. I was lightweight addicted to that shit. So I stopped."

"How long ago was this?" Diem asked, quickly glancing up at her.

Just a few inches away, Diem steady took in the scent of her, given whatever she wore still lingered on her skin.

After offering the beauty a declined beverage, he began the process of his rolling while they engaged in small talk.

"Bout a year in a half."

This made Diem snort.

"What?"

"I thought you was gone say like three or four years or sum."

Jreama smacked her lips before re-crossing her legs.

"Hey, for me, that's progress aight. Hella, progress." Jreama defended, to which Diem chuckled.

"I dig it. I don't even wanna let you hit no more."

"I can handle one. I'ma big girl."

"Oh, I know," Diem uttered.

Rolling her eyes, Diem then allowed Jreama first hit. Pulling it slowly, Diem watched for a second, before going for the TV remote, cutting it on and allowing whatever was already on to continue.