Sams Little Secret

"No way" I said to my best friend Julia. "Kevin does not like me!"

We had been best friends since pre school but Julia still didn't understand that no boy would ever like me. I was abnormal. Julias beautiful. She has straight dark brown locks and chocolate brown eyes. She is pale with no freckles or blemishes at all. She's an average height and has a nice body. Boys ask her out all the time.

Ever seen a red head? Well I might be what you call an extreme ginger with hair that is on fire. My hair is naturally fire red. Ever seen someone with green eyes? Well you know I was born with green eyes which is nice, unless there as green as freshly cut grass. No one has that. It's the first thing people notice when they see me. By the way my names Samantha but you can call me Sam, and this is my story.

"I'm telling you, by the way he looks at you in class, there's something up with him." She smirked.

"Well he's gross. Didn't he pick his nose in kindergarten?" I grimaced.

"Eww, I don't know!" She said.

"Whatever, I don't like him." She sighed as we both lost all interest in the conversation.

"Hey what's on your neck?"Julia said, moving her straight dark brown hair out of her eyes.

"What?" I said, not knowing what she was talking about.

"That right there, on your neck!" She poked my neck and it stung very little. 

"Ow that kinda stung." I said.

"Oh well theres three more on the other side of your neck completely symmetrical to them!" Julia said, puzzled. Then her phone buzzed. 

"Oh I gotta go!" She said sadly.

"Bye!" I said as she got up.

"You might wanna get that checked out!" She said, as she descended down the stairs of the loft space in my bedroom. Her brown locks swishing behind. 

"Bye Sam!"

How weird. What is up with These weird cuts? Oh well they wern't big and probably wouldn't be an issue.

So yeah. I'm Sam, and you see those cuts were an issue....like a big big issue, so how bout I just continue on with my story.

I was so exited to get back on swimteam! It was summer and swimteam was finally starting up again. I was one of coach Maury's favorite swimmers which is why I was on the A Swim team. Then there was B and C but I was A! I looked in the mirror in the locker room as I put my goggles but I noticed something. The cuts on my neck! They didn't look like cuts anymore. They looked like huge slits in my neck! Three on each side of my neck. They were bigger and more....open? I lightly touched them.  

"Ow" I said out loud. They were sore.

"What's wrong?" Said Susan, a girl from B team.

"Oh um it's nothing, my um, goggles got caught in my hair that's all." I said quickly. I didnt want any one to know about these cuts. They didn't feel......normal.

"Oh, ok" said Susan cheerfully, her dirty blonde curls bouncing up and down.

"Alright 250 breaststroke!" Couch Maury shouted as he watched us swim. It was odd. When I first got in the water the cuts on my neck didn't feel bad but the didn't feel good. Like I said, they just felt odd.

"Leaki!" Coach said shouting my last name. "Breastroke, not dolphin kick!" Dolphin kick? I looked behind me at my legs and realized I was doing the dolphin kick. What was wrong with me lately?

As I walked home disappointed from how many mistakes I made at swimming I decided I need to take a nice relaxing bath. Before I did though, I looked through my sliding glass patio doors at the beach. That's the good thing about me. Well I was kinda, not rich exactly but we had a lot of money. My back yard was beautiful and instead of being up against someone else's yard it was up against a small shore. 

As I walked into my bathroom I got the water running and slipped of my clothes. I noticed that on my legs there were a couple tiny white patches. Oh well, whatever it was would wash off in the tub. I locked the door and sat down slowly in the tub. As I layed there, I closed my eyes. This was nice.

Slowly, a slight cramping pain advanced onto my legs. I just shrugged it off and kept my eyes close. About ten minutes later I decided I was done. But before I could unplug the bath I noticed something. Oh you know, just the huge white shiny scaly tail connected to me instead of legs.

"Holy Shit!" I screamed. Bang. I slammed my head on the back of the tub and that's all I remembered as I passed out.

---------------------------------------------

SO YOU LIKE????? HMMMM????? No seriously gimme your feedback and tell me if I should make more? Please vote comment share ect if you liked it!

Bye alfriendos! :)